Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2014, 02:36 PM   #51
Tmag
Pope & Young
 
Tmag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tarkington Prairie, TX
Hunt In: Depends on the TPWD draw results!
Default

Is that the same bunch that had a big "Tea Party" down at the harbor?
Tmag is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2014, 02:37 PM   #52
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX. Bon Weir, Newton Co., El Dorado, Schleicher Co., TX.
Default

If TBH was around then several people would have told them to put a tin foil hat on!




Great read. Thanks for posting
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2014, 02:41 PM   #53
elkbowhunter
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Brenham Texas
Hunt In: Alaska and Montana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshrat View Post
Nehemiah 4:14

14 After I looked things over, I stood up and said to the nobles, the officials and the rest of the people, “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your families, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.”

Just talked about fighting for our families in church this past Sunday. Fight. Not roll over and accept what the world wants you or your family to become.
and....
Ester Chap 8
11 The king’s decree gave the Jews in every city authority to unite to defend their lives. They were allowed to kill, slaughter, and annihilate anyone of any nationality or province who might attack them or their children and wives, and to take the property of their enemies.
elkbowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2014, 04:23 PM   #54
Tmag
Pope & Young
 
Tmag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tarkington Prairie, TX
Hunt In: Depends on the TPWD draw results!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkbowhunter View Post
and....
Ester Chap 8
11 The king’s decree gave the Jews in every city authority to unite to defend their lives. They were allowed to kill, slaughter, and annihilate anyone of any nationality or province who might attack them or their children and wives, and to take the property of their enemies.
Just read that a few days ago, they didn't play around once they got permission. Killed over 500,000 in one day!
Tmag is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2014, 04:51 PM   #55
Todd-ty729
Pope & Young
 
Todd-ty729's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Double Oak(Flower Mound), Denton County
Hunt In: Irion County and formerly Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmag View Post
Just read that a few days ago, they didn't play around once they got permission. Killed over 500,000 in one day!
They still don't play around!
Todd-ty729 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2014, 05:07 PM   #56
TxGiant
Eight Point
 
TxGiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Baytown, Tx
Hunt In: Rocksprings, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowdiger View Post
TxGiant is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2014, 09:11 PM   #57
sabreguy
Ten Point
 
sabreguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Mansfield
Hunt In: No lease at this time
Default

Just wow is all i can say,
sabreguy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2014, 09:25 PM   #58
Seatrout
Six Point
 
Seatrout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Dayton Texas
Hunt In: Moss Hill and Floresville
Default

Great read, come and take it!
Seatrout is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-23-2014, 10:24 PM   #59
BIG IRON
Pope & Young
 
BIG IRON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bradenton, Fl
Hunt In: Not sure yet
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG IRON View Post
Wrong forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
bump for a timely thread


I think I figured out what got me on your ignore list

I think I,was,having a bad day
BIG IRON is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 02:32 PM   #60
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

This could happen again if congress passes new gun laws.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 03:05 PM   #61
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Thumbs up

Thanks for bringing this back up after 5 years. Obviously the governor back then was a loyalist to the KING, not the colonists. Just amazing how stories were twisted.....even 240 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
Crispus Attucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
Was the first man that fell during the Boston massacre that set it all off..
Just saw a great museum display piece on him in DC last week. His dad was a slave and mom a Native American, and he still died for FREEDOM & LIBERTY for all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
This could happen again if congress passes new gun laws.
I agree! Start talking about limiting/excluding due process & gun control and that is a volcanic mixture at best!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 03:14 PM   #62
Hooverfb
Eight Point
 
Hooverfb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Default

Lol as soon as i got a few lines into it I knew a few folks were gonna get confused :P be ever vigilant and never take our rights for granted.
Hooverfb is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 03:19 PM   #63
Drycreek3189
Pope & Young
 
Drycreek3189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Default

Thanks GarGuy. Lots of folks think the revolution started over tea. A good reminder that while gun control was not the only reason, it was certainly what started the wheels rolling.
Drycreek3189 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 03:23 PM   #64
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
SaltwaterSlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Yep, ...cold dedd fangers...

Folks better wake up and figger out that the 2nd Ammendment had NOTHING to do with hunting or shooting sports! It had EVERYTHING to do with private citizens protecting themselves against a tyrannical gubment! Therefore "assault" weapons are the LAST THINGS that need to be banned or regulated !! It is very likely that our gubment will have to be assaulted in order for them to "get it", that we won't sit idly by while they destroy this country.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 03:36 PM   #65
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Thanks for bringing this back up after 5 years. Obviously the governor back then was a loyalist to the KING, not the colonists. Just amazing how stories were twisted.....even 240 years ago.

Was Soros alive back then???? LOL
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 03:54 PM   #66
Mexico
Pope & Young
 
Mexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Clear Lake Tx
Hunt In: Old Mexico, Centerville Tx
Default

It's coming...
Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:10 PM   #67
tps7742
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Hunt In: East tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
Was Soros alive back then???? LOL
No doubt Soros is a big problem! I fear there are many like him in positions of power but allot closer to home for us than we would like to admit. The saying "a sheep in wolf's clothing" comes to mind for many of our politicians in both parties sadly.
tps7742 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:16 PM   #68
Calrob
Eight Point
 
Calrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: lampasas
Hunt In: Burnet, Joppa, Wilco, My backyard
Default

Quote:
Thanks for bringing this back up after 5 years. Obviously the governor back then was a loyalist to the KING, not the colonists. Just amazing how stories were twisted.....even 240 years ago.
Sounds like george w and rick perry... Greg Abbot may be the real deal, but slick rick invited all of california here for a reason.... see ya on the field when that day comes!
Calrob is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:18 PM   #69
MLAH
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default

^
MLAH is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:20 PM   #70
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexico View Post
It's coming...
again.....
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:37 PM   #71
Calrob
Eight Point
 
Calrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: lampasas
Hunt In: Burnet, Joppa, Wilco, My backyard
Default

Quote:
Yep, ...cold dedd fangers...*

Folks better wake up and figger out that the 2nd Ammendment had NOTHING to do with hunting or shooting sports! It had EVERYTHING to do with private citizens protecting themselves against a tyrannical gubment! Therefore "assault" weapons are the LAST THINGS that need to be banned or regulated !! It is very likely that our gubment will have to be assaulted in order for them to "get it", that we won't sit idly by while they destroy this country.
Completely agree, my question is with the military being what it is; sons and daughters of folks like us, who's gonna do it? Who will we be fighting? Secret service? Fbi, cia, atf? Or the dept. of homeland security, who bought all that ammo under obama....?
Calrob is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:38 PM   #72
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calrob View Post
Completely agree, my question is with the military being what it is; sons and daughters of folks like us, who's gonna do it? Who will we be fighting? Secret service? Fbi, cia, atf? Or the dept. of homeland security, who bought all that ammo under obama....?
UN im sure
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:40 PM   #73
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
UN im sure
Little blue helmets. Target acquired!
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:44 PM   #74
Calrob
Eight Point
 
Calrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: lampasas
Hunt In: Burnet, Joppa, Wilco, My backyard
Default

Quote:
UN im sure
Bingo. Too many lately selling us out to a one world government.... sure hope it never happens, but its sure coming.
Calrob is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:49 PM   #75
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calrob View Post
Bingo. Too many lately selling us out to a one world government.... sure hope it never happens, but its sure coming.
Its eventually coming. thats why they are fighting Trump so hard on putting America first and building a wall. A strong and armed America is the only thing standing in the way of global rule right now. Obama tried but we barely got a reprieve.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:52 PM   #76
Calrob
Eight Point
 
Calrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: lampasas
Hunt In: Burnet, Joppa, Wilco, My backyard
Default

Quote:
Its eventually coming. thats why they are fighting Trump so hard on putting America first and building a wall. A strong and armed America is the only thing standing in the way of global rule right now. Obama tried but we barely got a reprieve.

***
Ron Paul/Rand Paul 2020!!
Calrob is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:53 PM   #77
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calrob View Post
Ron Paul/Rand Paul 2020!!
Never happen. its either trump again or a far left Lib..
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:54 PM   #78
Calrob
Eight Point
 
Calrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: lampasas
Hunt In: Burnet, Joppa, Wilco, My backyard
Default

I see the civil war coming but how will the liberals fight? UN makes sense, Id sure hate to see it.... im more than ready though...
Calrob is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:56 PM   #79
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calrob View Post
I see the civil war coming but how will the liberals fight? UN makes sense, Id sure hate to see it.... im more than ready though...
Liberals wont fight. they have already surrendered to being global citizens. they wont defend the constitution, its in their way..
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:56 PM   #80
Calrob
Eight Point
 
Calrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: lampasas
Hunt In: Burnet, Joppa, Wilco, My backyard
Default

Quote:
Never happen. its either trump again or a far left Lib..
Oh no doubt, those two have been labeled crazies... can see Trump winning again, and the rest of the republicans are really democrats.... revolt could be only 2 years away I guess
Calrob is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 04:57 PM   #81
Calrob
Eight Point
 
Calrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: lampasas
Hunt In: Burnet, Joppa, Wilco, My backyard
Default

Re: CANT see Trump winning again
Calrob is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 05:56 PM   #82
Army of Dad
Six Point
 
Army of Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Aubrey
Hunt In: Public land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
Was Soros alive back then???? LOL

...I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was time for a change...

And a great version:
https://youtu.be/Bt4Xx3vX3Lg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Army of Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 06:05 PM   #83
Coon
Ten Point
 
Coon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Hunt In: SHNF
Default

But, but, the government wants whats best for you!!!!
Coon is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 06:15 PM   #84
awry
Eight Point
 
awry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Round Rock
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Yep, ...cold dedd fangers...

Folks better wake up and figger out that the 2nd Ammendment had NOTHING to do with hunting or shooting sports! It had EVERYTHING to do with private citizens protecting themselves against a tyrannical gubment! Therefore "assault" weapons are the LAST THINGS that need to be banned or regulated !! It is very likely that our gubment will have to be assaulted in order for them to "get it", that we won't sit idly by while they destroy this country.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis

Pretty good explanation of 2nd amendment to congress
awry is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 06:27 PM   #85
Gunnyart
Pope & Young
 
Gunnyart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Mansfield, TX
Hunt In: Gouldbusk, TX
Default

Need to post to FB and see how many folks we can troll
Gunnyart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 08:18 PM   #86
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
SaltwaterSlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by awry View Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m1u0byq5qis

pretty good explanation of 2nd amendment to congress
indeed!!
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2018, 10:34 PM   #87
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
JFISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brownwood
Hunt In: BWD
Default

JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2018, 01:31 AM   #88
bukkskin
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Pipe Creek/Helotes
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Love it
bukkskin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2018, 10:07 AM   #89
silentstalker92
Eight Point
 
silentstalker92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Hunt In: votaw
Default

I was ****** off after reading the first half then I realized what it was talking about. great right up.
silentstalker92 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2018, 11:54 AM   #90
elgato
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Awesome, glad you brought it back up as I missed it the first time.
elgato is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2018, 12:45 PM   #91
Tony Pic
Pope & Young
 
Tony Pic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NYS and Texas
Hunt In: NYS, Kerrville, Mountain Home and Harper
Default

Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it.
Tony Pic is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2018, 01:25 PM   #92
DaveC
Pope & Young
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crosby,Tx
Hunt In: Menard & Montgomery County
Default

Great Thread. Recently watching the David Koresh documentaries has me wondering.....



One the gun control , 2nd amendment , UN talk issues-

Serious question I've been pondering...

Do y'all think the private individuals with some AR's (of which I own a few) stand a change against the government with modern weaponry?

When I think of thermal imaging (scopes/guns/ devices) that can look into buildings for heat signatures mounted to helo's that have belt fed machine guns, much less missiles-
I'm not sure how long a modern militia could hold out or even make a dent.

Unless the militia is like armed, as they were when the second amendment was written- does todays Patriot stand a chance if the UN ever came in and was allowed to do a sweep? IF the UN is utilized, it removes the "my uniformed son would never do that" aspect of the argument I've heard used when gun confiscation was discussed.

Not trying to play devils advocate, just wondering how the "Come and take it " crowd sees this going if it ever comes to Uncle Sam vs. Joe citizen.
DaveC is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2018, 01:32 PM   #93
miket
Pope & Young
 
miket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Plantersville
Hunt In: Grimes County, Victoria
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Yep, ...cold dedd fangers...

Folks better wake up and figger out that the 2nd Ammendment had NOTHING to do with hunting or shooting sports! It had EVERYTHING to do with private citizens protecting themselves against a tyrannical gubment! Therefore "assault" weapons are the LAST THINGS that need to be banned or regulated !! It is very likely that our gubment will have to be assaulted in order for them to "get it", that we won't sit idly by while they destroy this country.
Absolutely.
miket is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2018, 01:47 PM   #94
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon View Post
But, but, the government wants whats best for you!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
Great Thread. Recently watching the David Koresh documentaries has me wondering.....



One the gun control , 2nd amendment , UN talk issues-

Serious question I've been pondering...

Do y'all think the private individuals with some AR's (of which I own a few) stand a change against the government with modern weaponry?

When I think of thermal imaging (scopes/guns/ devices) that can look into buildings for heat signatures mounted to helo's that have belt fed machine guns, much less missiles-
I'm not sure how long a modern militia could hold out or even make a dent.

Unless the militia is like armed, as they were when the second amendment was written- does todays Patriot stand a chance if the UN ever came in and was allowed to do a sweep? IF the UN is utilized, it removes the "my uniformed son would never do that" aspect of the argument I've heard used when gun confiscation was discussed.

Not trying to play devils advocate, just wondering how the "Come and take it " crowd sees this going if it ever comes to Uncle Sam vs. Joe citizen.
Good questions and thoughts:
You are not describing Uncle Sam vs. Joe Blow citizen...........you said the U.N. in your post. I think our folks in the military will not just sit idly by and watch that happen if the patriots you describe are legitimate. The blue helmet crowd are not well respected today, i don't see them tweaking their image anytime soon. LEGITMATE is a loaded word as the press will be against patriots, most likely will a huge portion of citizens (97%).......just like the original revolution. The 3% that light the fuse in my opinion better be controlling the narrative (social media), diverse in membership (cant be seen as another race issue), upstanding members of society(as many were in Boston), well financed (NRA) and YES well equipped. Do AR's stand up to what you described.....NOPE! But necessity is the mother of invention and more importantly ingenuity.
My prayer is that day does not arrive but it is surely something to consider obviously. As a observation, I was written often if we got past the last president all of this kind of talk was no longer needed? what happened as the price of AR's and such were supposed to be less than $500 at every retailer?
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2018, 03:57 PM   #95
Tony Pic
Pope & Young
 
Tony Pic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NYS and Texas
Hunt In: NYS, Kerrville, Mountain Home and Harper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
Great Thread. Recently watching the David Koresh documentaries has me wondering.....



One the gun control , 2nd amendment , UN talk issues-

Serious question I've been pondering...

Do y'all think the private individuals with some AR's (of which I own a few) stand a change against the government with modern weaponry?

When I think of thermal imaging (scopes/guns/ devices) that can look into buildings for heat signatures mounted to helo's that have belt fed machine guns, much less missiles-
I'm not sure how long a modern militia could hold out or even make a dent.

Unless the militia is like armed, as they were when the second amendment was written- does todays Patriot stand a chance if the UN ever came in and was allowed to do a sweep? IF the UN is utilized, it removes the "my uniformed son would never do that" aspect of the argument I've heard used when gun confiscation was discussed.

Not trying to play devils advocate, just wondering how the "Come and take it " crowd sees this going if it ever comes to Uncle Sam vs. Joe citizen.
We do not stand a chance if the Gov't comes for you or me or anyone. A big factor is how many police and military would take up arms against upon their own citizens. The attack will not all happen at once and once the info gets out that "IT" is happening and games on. Patriots will rally and some of the advanced weaponry will fall into the hands of the terrorists. Because that is what we will be called by the Gov't and the media.
Remember our founding fathers were called Terrorists until they took over the Gov't.
Our firearms would work defending us against a lawless society. Not against the best military in the world when they come for you/me/us.
Many police depts are militarizing themselves. See what your Sheriff/town police force bought from the Gov't.

http://www.shtfplan.com/militarizati...cfe6ca4b13a8a4
Tony Pic is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2018, 04:20 PM   #96
Seatrout
Six Point
 
Seatrout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Dayton Texas
Hunt In: Moss Hill and Floresville
Default

Thanks great post really enjoyed reading this.
Seatrout is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2018, 06:06 PM   #97
brrdnk
Pope & Young
 
brrdnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mansfield
Hunt In: Coleman,TX & The "H" Some Years
Default

Can you imagine what would be happening right now if Hillary had won and the Vegas and Florida shooting had happened. Then imagine she won and the Dems had both the House and Senate. Perish the thought. Remember that is how we got Obama Care.
Not a pretty thought is it.
brrdnk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2018, 08:18 PM   #98
Buff
Pope & Young
 
Buff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: AvingerTX
Hunt In: The World
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Pic View Post
We do not stand a chance if the Gov't comes for you or me or anyone. A big factor is how many police and military would take up arms against upon their own citizens. The attack will not all happen at once and once the info gets out that "IT" is happening and games on. Patriots will rally and some of the advanced weaponry will fall into the hands of the terrorists. Because that is what we will be called by the Gov't and the media.
Remember our founding fathers were called Terrorists until they took over the Gov't.
Our firearms would work defending us against a lawless society. Not against the best military in the world when they come for you/me/us.
Many police depts are militarizing themselves. See what your Sheriff/town police force bought from the Gov't.

http://www.shtfplan.com/militarizati...cfe6ca4b13a8a4

Maybe in the big city but out here in the country, the law would not stand a chance. They are out numbered and out gunned 1000 to 1


The bottom line is the money anyway.

How long could our government service it’s debt if half the working folks went to war and quit paying taxes.
They can neither kill or jail their tax base.
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com