No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment C thread of awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang in there guys. The "H" don't give up the ghost easily. Hunt every minute today of legal shooting light. You never know what may walk out, and it could be years before you get the chance again to go after them. Good luck all.

Comment

awful quiet guys. wake up [emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Everytime a squirrel moves im on the edge of my seat.. which is about every 10sec. .. who else is in till dark..

Comment

Originally posted by carlock01 View Post
          Everytime a squirrel moves im on the edge of my seat.. which is about every 10sec. .. who else is in till dark..

Get em David!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm out. Got to get geared up for the work week and my son has a game. Finally saw some four legged animals NOT known as squirrel. Daw a small 8, not legal. And a tote. Both right under my stand. Oh well, see you in 3-4 years.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck this afternoon guys!

Comment

Hunting a full moon is always tuff. How many are hunting all day?

Can't remember when the hunt totals for the year were so low.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  Hunting a full moon is always tuff. How many are hunting all day?

Can't remember when the hunt totals for the year were so low.
                  Not to mention a Super Moon weekend. Good luck to all the hunters.

Comment

Yikes, this reminds me of the way granger used to be, tons of hunters in the woods and never much brought in but big ones lived there, they were just few and far between...

Comment

It is a tough hunt to start with, seems like several things working against hunters this year, weather, moon, etc

Good luck to the ones hanging in until the very end

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        So if there are less golden tickets this year, will there be more people drawn next year?
                        Yes. With fewer golden tickets taking away from the pool there will be more applicants drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                          Yes. With fewer golden tickets taking away from the pool there will be more applicants drawn.
                          I though they just added the golden ticket winners on top of the set # drawn each year. Maybe that went away when they started reducing permit #'s depending on acreage that would be hunted each year, that would explain why I haven't drawn going on 5 years come next years draw...

Comment

Biggest deer killed at the H this year is a 135ish deer ... its not the weather because big deer are falling all over. Heck a 172 was shot in brushy creek outside of godwin 2 weeks ago

Comment

Somebody's getting sleepy, wake up!

Comment

It's been real.......it's been fun.........it's been REAL fun!!! I need to repack gear after a 5 hour drive home today to get ready for another SUPER long road trip. My first time in 7 or 8 trips to Hagerman that I left b4 it was all over......even when I dropped one early. I truly hope someone gets fortunate to thwack a sure nuff Hag BEAST!!!! Auvoir', until we meet again'!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X