X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys, it was my buck I've had pictures of him for the last three years and I'm still in shock an disbelief!! We first noticed him in the 2015 season as a 11 put around 120-130" an have been feeding protein for the last two years an really felt like we were gonna get him this year!! I'm hoping to maybe get the antlers to have it shoulder mounted.

Comment

Dang nice deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a buck, congrats to you sir

Comment

Originally posted by PJ EGBERT View Post
            Hey guys, it was my buck I've had pictures of him for the last three years and I'm still in shock an disbelief!! We first noticed him in the 2015 season as a 11 put around 120-130" an have been feeding protein for the last two years an really felt like we were gonna get him this year!! I'm hoping to maybe get the antlers to have it shoulder mounted.
            How do you think you could somehow get the antlers?

Comment

That will probably not happen but maybe you can talk them into letting you have a replica made. Best of luck and sorry for your misfortune!

Comment

Originally posted by Centraltexan View Post
                I know the guy that was after this buck. He's had pics from the last two years. My buddy from the fire dept sent me a pic and I relayed the pic to my buddy that was hunting him. Sad deal for sure.

Man that sucks!!!

Comment

It is all up to the game warden and his decision, an know matter what it is all I can do is support it!!! I'm just hoping he is also a hunter and know what I'm going through, that is a once in a lifetime buck an I'm trying to raise my son in the outdoors an show him what hard work an dedication will produce in the outdoors!!

Comment

Did you have the ol PJ branded on his *** or what?

Hate to see a buck go like that.

Comment

That's a shame

Comment

Originally posted by Centraltexan View Post

Here is the only pic I have of him. Beautiful deer!

What's your buddies address? I want to send him some flowers for his loss lol. I would still be in bed crying like baby if I had been after this buck for two years and it end like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                          What's your buddies address? I want to send him some flowers for his loss lol. I would still be in bed crying like baby if I had been after this buck for two years and it end like that.

Lol! Maybe we can have a memorial service.

Comment

what a buck, congrats!

Comment

Heck of a deer... A shame nobody got the chance to hunt him.

Comment

Sounds like there are a couple neighbors in this thread that were hunting this guy. If he hadn't gotten hit we could have had a good WWE cage match to see who got dibs.

Comment

Working...
                                X