Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
    Bushnell Trophy Cam or Covert.

Anything to do with electronics that has WGI on it is trash.
    X2. I just retrieved two $99 covert game cams that were flooded by red river. Both still running and working and no issues! Had over a foot of water on top of both. AWSOME cameras

Comment

I've used a lot of different cameras over the years. I really like the bushnell trophy cams and have 6-7 still. However, I tried the new Browning Strike Force HD this year and am SUPER impressed with pic quality, battery life, etc...also the Cudde E2 have been awesome so far. For the price, the Brownings SF HD are hard to beat and the Cudde E2 isn't a bad price either.

Oh...and loving my Spartan HCO GoCam wireless cam too. It's a game changer IMO...
      Last edited by mdnabors; 12-26-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

game cams

Originally posted by BigLick View Post
        Gotta spend for quality. Reconyx hands down.
        American made, stand behind their product, dependable -Yes. Cost more-Yes.
        I've used a few brands, have four Reconyx, probably wouldn't try any others.
        The night pictures may not be the clearest, but they're good enough, and they don't miss much. They will service and upgrade for a reasonable price, come back like new or better. Just the one to go to IMHO. Buy one now, one later...they will last. As has been said ' The quality is appreciated long after the cost is forgotten'. Good luck. D

Comment

A search of this subject on here will give yo out all info you need. There is at least two to three threads a month about same game cam subject.

Comment

Stay away from wildlife innovations IMO. I have had nothing but bad luck From them.

Comment

Originally posted by DWP87 View Post
              Stay away from wildlife innovations IMO. I have had nothing but bad luck From them.

That would be Wildgame Innovations...but I've actually had a Micro Crush 10MP perform very well for a couple of years that I paid $47 for. Go figure.

Comment

Browning Strike Force. I am up to 9 of them now. Been slowly replacing all my old cameras with them. Good trigger speed, up to 10mp resolution and HD video. Extremely hard to beat for the price. I hear the customer service is great as well but I have needed it

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  I run a smorgasbord of game cams (Primos, WGI, Bushnell, Covert) and don't really have a preference either way. Some have been great, some not...it is what it is because I've never paid more than $90 on a single one of them.

I just received this email from Woodbury Outfitters and this seems like a great deal on a Bushnell 12 megapixel cam. Not familiar with this particular model but I have had good luck so far with a Bushnell Trophy Cam.

The specs on this thing are great and $80 with an SD card included is a cheap date. Supposedly normal retail is $160.
                  http://www.woodburyoutfitters.com/bu...r-ninja-177801
                  There is a $30 rebate on this also, doesn't have the best reviews though. From what I read it's not comparable to the trophy cams.

Comment

I've had good luck with the Browning. I'm done with primos, I can't seem to get more than a couple years out of them and I don't leave them out year round.

Comment

Have 2 of these, daughter about to order 2 more.
                      Am slowly replacing my 8-10 Moultries & a few others.

Comment

Lee and Tiffany say Wildgame Innovations are best. I say this joking but mine have actually been more reliable than my primos and Brownings.

Comment

bushnell trophy cams are great. I have 6 that are 5 years old, and I couldn't even guess how many photos they've taken. using some brownings now at a different place, and they've been pretty good as well. night time photos aren't great as mentioned, but I just want to see what's coming to the feeder. I'm not trying to win a photo contest.

Comment

Browning strike force here as well

Comment

I have three WGI razor 6 cameras no problems 1 Stealth Cam no problems 1 Moultrie A-5 works sometimes.

Comment

I have had the best luck with Moultrie. I have one that is at least 10 years old now. The LCD doesn't work but it still takes pics.
                                Have tried Primos and Bushnell. The Primos didn't even last a year and the Bushnell flares out all the pics at dusk and dawn.

Comment

Working...
                                X