This guy really hates people who use the phone while driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy really hates people who use the phone while driving

I could not got get close enough to get a good pic but this guy has a sign on both doors and the tailgate that says "if the light on top of this truck is on, the IDIOT in the vehicle next to me is driving while on the phone!" Big yellow flashing light on top of the cab. I guess he just drives around all trying to shame people into hanging up

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    I could not got get close enough to get a good pic but this guy has a sign on both doors and the tailgate that says "if the light on top of this truck is on, the IDIOT in the vehicle next to me is driving while on the phone!" Big yellow flashing light on top of the cab. I guess he just drives around all trying to shame people into hanging up
    Needs flashing LED left/right arrows on his tailgate

Comment

Constantly playing phone police can't be as safe as actually talking on the phone.

Comment

I'm glad he didn't see me using my phone to take his picture!!

Comment

He needs to mind his own business and keep his eyes on the road.

Comment

That is commitment to a cause

Comment

Someone needs to get that guy on his phone lol

Comment

He is a dumbarse and needs to mind his own business. I have a very short fuse for people who are not LEO and try to enforce laws or what they believe is right or wrong.

Speaking of laws of talking while driving, I know Austin passed the hands free ordinance, but don't know about any other city in Texas. Anywhere else that it's illegal to use your phone while driving?

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                  He is a dumbarse and needs to mind his own business. I have a very short fuse for people who are not LEO and try to enforce laws or what they believe is right or wrong.

Speaking of laws of talking while driving, I know Austin passed the hands free ordinance, but don't know about any other city in Texas. Anywhere else that it's illegal to use your phone while driving?
                  San Antonio

Comment

Corpus Christi

Comment

Its been enforced in Corpus Christi for about 2-3 years now.

I agree the idiot should mind his own business.

Ray

Comment

Entire i35 corridor from SA to ATX with SM just passing the law this month.

Comment

Buda, Kyle too. Like it or not it's spreading fast.

Comment

I have seen this same truck in the Arlington area.

Comment

I like how y'all are blasting a dude who probably lost a family member to an idiot who was texting.

You're free to do what you want in my mind but so is he.

Comment

Working...
                              X