Dolly Parton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolly Parton?

Anyone ever been to a Dolly concert, and if so, what did you think of the crowd. Took the wife and daughter last Saturday and was surprised at the crowd there. Was about 1/2 gay and lesbian. Didn't realize that she was big in that crowd

Never been to one of her concerts, but I have a copy of the Playboy she was in.

Comment

Wife and daughter went to see her a couple of years ago in Cedar Park.
      They were a bit supprised at the crowd as well.

Comment

Really, all that plastic surgery and tons of wigs? But seriously, would probably be a cool concert....

Comment

no kidding

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
          Really, all that plastic surgery and tons of wigs? But seriously, would probably be a cool concert....
          Chick looks like a drag queen, suppose the fan base would be drawn to that. Who would you expect at a Dolly Parton concert, all of the PRC Rodeo cowboys and a bunch of UFC fighters?:-)

Comment

Took my wife for her birthday. I was surprised by the number of young folks there. I had assumed it would be an older crowd. Yes, I did notice the LGBT crowd, but not really surprised on that. Pretty diverse group.

Comment

Never been to one of her concerts but I did catch a rather large bass off of Dolly Parton hump at lake fork once.

Comment

I've never been to a concert, but I got teased in elementary school because of my coat of many colors.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                  Anyone ever been to a Dolly concert, and if so, what did you think of the crowd. Took the wife and daughter last Saturday and was surprised at the crowd there. Was about 1/2 gay and lesbian. Didn't realize that she was big in that crowd
                  Did you take a poll (no pun intended).

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                    We went while she was in Grand Prairie and noticed the same. By far the most diverse crowd ive ever been in.

Comment

Went when I was a kid and all I can remember is her Tig O'le Bitties.

Comment

must be that "coat of many colors" song that her hip with the LGTB's. I didn't realize it was a rainbow jacket...

Comment

I thought she was on a boycott list

Comment

Did you go to her concert in Austin? Wife and I went and she said the same thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              Never been to one of her concerts, but I have a copy of the Playboy she was in.
                              My grandpa would have traded his best pair of overalls for that! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X