Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Dont be hatin' shorty.

Erin Osweiler steals Big Tex from the State Fair.... details at 10...[emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
      It's a tough call... disrupt a team to give the more accurate dart thrower a chance or ride the big clydesdale that got you to 11-2? Short of a Prescott injury, I don't see any way Romo sees the field. It's fun to consider, but it just isn't going to happen.

Manning and Dak were both bad. Shaun Lee was an absolute beast. Dez was lost and never in the game. Probably good for the cowboys to drop one so that they adjust and grow. It's better to get a bit exposed now rather than when a loss means the season is over. It's all about refocusing and they should do just that.

One thing is for sure, the season is still way beyond expectations.
      Another bad performance against Tampa Bay, which is very possible, and I think you start to here a lot of Romo conversation from within the organization. I'll bet there's a lot of that discussion going on right now behind the scenes. I'm not a guy that's just now jumping off of the Dak bandwagon either. I've thought that Romo should be the starter when he was back from day one. He can carry the team if need be for a few games. I don't think Dak is capable of that yet. Romo is the better Qaurterback today.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Erin Osweiler steals Big Tex from the State Fair.... details at 10...[emoji12][emoji23]
        ....know that's some funny shat!

Comment

I still disgusted by the product that was displayed on the field last night.

Comment

Come on now man, I'm as big a fan of Dak as anybody but his accuracy was horrible last night. The receivers dropped a ball or two but he missed a lot more of folks than receivers had drops
            I'm with Smart. Dak was clearly off and the Giants offense was giving that game away. You have to be able to score more than 7 points in a game. I think Dallas was also getting a little cute with the play calling. Conditions weren't great, so you need to stick with simple plays and trust your guys are better than their guys. It's cold and wet, don't make it any harder. Power runs and short passes. There were a few 3 and outs that I honesty couldn't understand the play choice.

Cowboys don't have to win another game, but winning 1 or 2 would be ideal to get a bye and then home field.

Comment

Spagnuolo sent the blitz early and often, and got away with it. Not every team has the personel to do that, and I don't think NY could do it again.

This Romo talk is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                The best Qaurterback right now on the Cowboys roster is standing on the sidelines. The better QB needs to be playing.
                I don't thinks its allowed to let your coach come in and play QB.. Garrett is to old anyway

Comment

If they take care of business next week and play well the Romo talk will go away, if Dak plays bad again it will heat up big time, even if the Cowboys win. I know one thing, if it came down to an all or nothing game I would want my veteran quarterback in there, and I bet you Garrett feels the same way.

Comment

Why you gotta bring Toy Story characters into a football thread? Stay focused.

Comment

Dez sure could have used some of Michael Irvin's white powder last nite.

Comment

I'm sorry. Lord please forgive me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Spagnuolo sent the blitz early and often, and got away with it. Not every team has the personel to do that, and I don't think NY could do it again.

This Romo talk is ridiculous.
                          Not ridiculous at all. All of the bench Romo talk over the last 10 years after every game has been ridiculous, but talk about giving him his starting position back isn't.

Comment

How tall is she? 6'+?

Comment

LMAO. Hooowdy Folks....

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                I'm sorry. Lord please forgive me.
                                Just for that one, you need to get a Christmas care package out for all them starvin pygmys down ner in New Guinea.

Comment

Working...
                                X