Looking for a good horse auction in North Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a good horse auction in North Texas

It has been years since i have been to a horse sale so I am wanting to find out if there are any good ones around. I am looking to pickup a decent 2 year old AQHA filly but will expand my options based on price...LOL.

-john

The only one that I know of in North Texas is somewhere around Talco. My brother goes to it frequently.

Comment

Elkhart
      Stephenville

Comment

Wait until the Fort Worth Stockshow and go to the Remuda Horse sale. They had some fine looking colts that sold fairly cheap.

Comment

I can vouch for the Stephenville auction. I think it's once a month but found some good quality there...

Comment

Stephenville is first Friday of every month riding horses sale first then loose market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

they have one i cleburne texas every weds.........but i would wait and go to the babcock ranch sale the first of september

Comment

Elkhart has one every Saturday night. I bought a little Palomino Paint filly a few years ago there. They also auction off everything horse related.

Comment

Pm me with what you are wanting to spend. I have 4 nice two year old mares for sale

Comment

Working...
                  X