Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think the ATF will do with bump fire stocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think the ATF will do with bump fire stocks?

Many years ago I had a hellfire trigger system on an AR. It was pretty fun. With the horrible event that happened in Las Vegas I am betting they will be going bye bye. Then I bet someone will make something to get around this. Someone will always have something that will be tip toeing around that fine line.
    I have been surprised for several years now that the “explosive target materials” have not been touched. It was said(whether this is accurate or not) he had 50 pounds plus ammonia nitrate loaded in his truck. Which I don’t how much the ammonia nitrate would of been to increase the blast? I don’t know if the other would help the other. But 50 pounds would of or could of been really bad.
    I am not saying I am for gun owners shouldn’t have any of these things just surprised they were not talked more about until now. I am sure some harsh reprocussions will be coming soon.

firequest, ammo, seconds, system, trigger, construction, metal, trigger system, metal construction

Comment

I see no need for a bump stock so wouldn't hurt my feelings if they banned them. The fine line will be in the wording and what else they try and limit ownership of.

Comment

I guess they will need to outlaw 1x6 pine boards and pvc pipe also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

A rubber band can replace what a bump stock does. We used them in college rather then spend hundreds on a new stock. But only did it once, because every dollar we saved on the stock then went to ammo.

Comment

Banned. I don’t even know what the heck it does, but that bump board looks fun.

Comment

Originally posted by josh3 View Post
              I see no need for a bump stock so wouldn't hurt my feelings if they banned them. The fine line will be in the wording and what else they try and limit ownership of.

That’s the problem. With mentality of “it doesn’t affect me directly therefore I don’t care” it’s no wonder we can’t get together as a single loud voice.

Regardless of whether it affect you directly, it affects gun owners as a whole. The language that Feinstein has proposed is far and wide reaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

" . . . shall not be infringed."

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  That’s the problem. With mentality of “it doesn’t affect me directly therefore I don’t care” it’s no wonder we can’t get together as a single loud voice.

Regardless of whether it affect you directly, it affects gun owners as a whole. The language that Feinstein has proposed is far and wide reaching.

I didn't say it doesn't affect me I said I see no need for bump stocks therefore it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they banned them. I understand her proposed bill is wide reaching and there fore it won't be passed. But if they were to propose only banning bump stocks I'd be fine with that. In my opinion there is 0 practical use for a bump stock.

Comment

Needs to be an NFA item. Full-Auto or simulated Full-Auto is not used in any sport shooting event worth merit nor is it used for hunting.

Comment

drugs are banned too...keep that in mind

Comment

Originally posted by Black_foot_ View Post
                        Needs to be an NFA item. Full-Auto or simulated Full-Auto is not used in any sport shooting event worth merit nor is it used for hunting.
                        Good luck banning belt loops and thumbs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZCO-06qRgY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZCO-06qRgY[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by josh3 View Post
                          I didn't say it doesn't affect me I said I see no need for bump stocks therefore it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they banned them. I understand her proposed bill is wide reaching and there fore it won't be passed. But if they were to propose only banning bump stocks I'd be fine with that. In my opinion there is 0 practical use for a bump stock.

Glad you don’t get to decide what the other 80 million gun owners “need”. Either you support freedoms to make your own decisions and live with any consequences of stupid actions you do or you don’t.

But in essence you are saying since banning them wouldn’t affect you, you ARE part of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_foot_ View Post

If you like to give up freedom and liberty for safety and security and have an overlording style government spoon feeding you what they think you need, then sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Glad you don’t get to decide what the other 80 million gun owners “need”. Either you support freedoms to make your own decisions and live with any consequences of stupid actions you do or you don’t.

But in essence you are saying since banning them wouldn’t affect you, you ARE part of the problem.

Bunch of little dictators around here lately, aren't there?

Comment

Working...
                              X