No announcement yet.

iPhone 5s and 5c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the upgrade for the OS, is on the 18th, and the pre-order for phones in on the 13th. They actually arrive on the 20th. If memory serves correctly.

Comment

i switched to iphone 5 from droid. Never going back. I will wait till the 6 comes out before i get a new one. Get the free update on the 18th anyway. They are coming out with some different screen sizes soon but i dont think i would want one any bigger anyway.

just have to see

rick

Comment

Originally posted by CitifiedBowman View Post
        I think the upgrade for the OS, is on the 18th, and the pre-order for phones in on the 13th. They actually arrive on the 20th. If memory serves correctly.
        Correct

Comment

I went from an iphone to android 2 years ago. This past Sunday I attempted to go back to ios and was severly disappointed. Needless to say, same day I got the i5 I went back and swapped it for the GS4. The only apple product I will own will be my airbook.

Comment

Originally posted by CitifiedBowman View Post
            Correct, however if you have a developers license the final version if iOS7 was released yesterday.

Comment

I just went in to apple yesterday....

is the 5c the one on display now, but in a metal case ?

I was gonna get a battery for my 4 @ $79, but since I can get a 5 for $99....

Comment

I have the 5 and will wait for the 6. Hoping for a better OS. If not, I am moving to Samsung.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                  They need to upgrade the dang phone and get a screen size to compete. I do not like Android versus using an Iphone but good grief the size of the Iphone 5 SUCKS!!!!
                  That's what tablets are for

Comment

I think we shoudl all go back to rotary dial phones that way we can slam it down when we get angry and want to hang up on someone.

Comment

I like koolaid.

Comment

When Im 80 years old and blind I'll get a galaxy, until then I'll stick with the Iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post

I believe the 5s is the one with the metal case

The 5c is the plastic one for $99

But what do I know....I use a Droid

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post

The 5c is just a 5 in a colorful plastic case. The 5s is a totally different phone. That said, the difference won't make me trade my 5 for it. I too will wait for the 6

Comment

I'll wait for the next phone but my wife will be upgrading from the 4 to the 5s. I currently have a 5.

I like the new functions in iOS7.

Our IT guy is a hacker and he tried the S4 and hacked it so fast that they won't even allow them at our company.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                I'll wait for the next phone but my wife will be upgrading from the 4 to the 5s. I currently have a 5.

I like the new functions in iOS7.

Our IT guy is a hacker and he tried the S4 and hacked it so fast that they won't even allow them at our company.
                                He can't hack the iPhone?

Comment

Working...
                                X