Mountain Lion Sightings......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lokmdwn View Post
    I saw one inside the fenced in area of DFW airport while driving on 360/121 back in the late 90's. I made sure the wife saw it too just to make sure I wasn't going Crazy. It was walking along the fence in the middle of the day. The only other ones I have seen were in FL.
    Been seeing tracks on an area I get to hunt occasionally just outside of Abeline. I think that one travels through that area about 2 times a year.
    Yeah we had reports of one walking the creek bed back in the 90's in Bedford.

Comment

Saw 2 at our lease in Melvin 20 years or so ago...McCullah Co.

Comment

Freestone county...The cat crossed the road in front of us..real slow....summer 78'

Comment

Live Oak around 1999 I had one run across a county road while leaving our deer lease, and McMullen county this past january while rattling at the corner of the property I had a cat come out on the neighbor's side and walk to within about 100 yards of me before disappearing into the brush. Pretty cool experience.

Comment

Ellis county

Comment

Hwy 649 in Zapata Co

Comment

Seen half of one in shakelford county in 93.

Comment

Jack county, glasscock Co, Hunt Co.( attacked a draft horse a mile from my house)

Comment

edwards county 16 miles west of barksdale... neighbor has several sightings recently....

Comment

I saw one while hunting about 15 years ago in Uvalde County. I also had one jump in front of my wife and I while we were driving about 5 years ago down RR 335 on the Edwards and Real County line. They killed one on our deer lease west of Ozona close to Pandale Rd and Howard's Draw Rd intersection about 3 years ago. And my wife saw one between Brenham and Navasota off of HWY 105 this year. This was confirmed with TPWD, not word for word, but when she called to check if they found it, since it was in these people's yard, they told her they couldn't confirm it verbally to prevent mass hunting of the animal but they could tell her if they were not able to find it they would tell her. So basically yes without saying yes.

Comment

My partner has seen two, my son one, and I think I saw one, these were on our place near Electra, my partner also seen another one not too far from there.

Comment

Stonewall county 2009 mountain lion
                          Harris county black panther 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer View Post
                            Stonewall county 2009 mountain lion
                            Harris county black panther 1998.
                            I bet there's a lot of black panthers in Harris County.

Comment

Kerr county

Comment

Man, all you guys are lucky! 10 years in south Texas, on the nueces...and now ten years in old Mexico and I've never seen, heard or even caught a glimpse of one....nor my trail camera. I did get a bear on the camera though. Maybe I'm blind?

Comment

Working...
                                X