X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ralph who???

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post

Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign.
      I saw this when it hit the wire and forgot all about it. I also, like many that have responded to this......."just another analyst spouting off about yada yada"!
      Nope, this is the guy that called the last president a wussy.....lol! This is the guy that highly endorsed making our military stronger by any means necessary. This is the same Lt. Colonel that was the poster boy for all that is America........and I agreed with him.........as did the mass majority of TBH.
      Now, his intelligence service is passé', even though he specialized in Russian politics/military. His service in the military is un-important since he was not a grunt........come on man!!!! Sorry, it don't work like that in the real world.
      It is a obvious that the news networks are ALL peddling "paranoia & hype" to gain viewership. It is certainly true that there needs to be a legitimate source for the conservative voice for Americans to be able to keep score. I don't agree that FOX is profiteering off the fears of citizens............all of them are........take a moment and logically look at what is going on. A bunch of hypocrites, and everyone knows it but not willing to say it out loud! This Colonel is calling it out, for all to examine in the daylight. All of a sudden he is a pariah, a wacko, uninformed, a has been of the military hierarchy........literally no idea what he is talking about!
      Being disingenuous is not a good look, no matter where on the spectrum you fall politically.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
        There’s been a couple of times in recent months I’ve seen him on Fox and thought he was beginning to lose his mind. Now I’m certain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        He always came across as more than a little bit fruity-loops.

Comment

What in the world is going on in his brain.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Dang, he must have gone off the deep end if he thinks fox is taking Muellers side. Now Shep does but the channel as a whole seems fair on the subject.

Thanks for the info.

My bad, that came out wrong. HE is taking Muellers side of the probe and trying to shame Fox for “fear mongering for profit” when in fact they are the only ones reporting and showing the truth of the deep state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
              My bad, that came out wrong. HE is taking Muellers side of the probe and trying to shame Fox for “fear mongering for profit” when in fact they are the only ones reporting and showing the truth of the deep state.

Comment

Lol I’m no fan of FOx news. Ralph Peters is many things. A conservative isn’t one of them. He can take his gun grabbing %^* over to CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  I saw this when it hit the wire and forgot all about it. I also, like many that have responded to this......."just another analyst spouting off about yada yada"!

Nope, this is the guy that called the last president a wussy.....lol! This is the guy that highly endorsed making our military stronger by any means necessary. This is the same Lt. Colonel that was the poster boy for all that is America........and I agreed with him.........as did the mass majority of TBH.

Now, his intelligence service is passé', even though he specialized in Russian politics/military. His service in the military is un-important since he was not a grunt........come on man!!!! Sorry, it don't work like that in the real world.

It is a obvious that the news networks are ALL peddling "paranoia & hype" to gain viewership. It is certainly true that there needs to be a legitimate source for the conservative voice for Americans to be able to keep score. I don't agree that FOX is profiteering off the fears of citizens............all of them are........take a moment and logically look at what is going on. A bunch of hypocrites, and everyone knows it but not willing to say it out loud! This Colonel is calling it out, for all to examine in the daylight. All of a sudden he is a pariah, a wacko, uninformed, a has been of the military hierarchy........literally no idea what he is talking about!

Being disingenuous is not a good look, no matter where on the spectrum you fall politically.

So you are saying that you don’t believe the FBI, CIA, Mueller or anyone in the justice department have been capable of doing anything underhanded, unethical or corrupt to swing their political hammer? That sure is what Peterson seems to be saying.

I believe under Obama that there has been a majority of leaders in all branches of government that have been purely corrupt with only one main motive and that’s to advance liberal politics and grow the government bigger and more powerful. I also believe that Trump and Fox are the only ones who are exploiting that truth and we have only seen the tip of that iceberg so far. I honestly don’t believe there is any part of government that is without corruption now days, especially if it’s been mostly liberal. IT NEEDS TO GET EXPOSED! And people need to get prosecuted.

Comment

Sooooo, your saying the dossier was not bought and paid for by the DNC? You're saying that the emails calling to stop Trump at whatever cost never existed? You mean there was really never a plan "B" to stop Trump, at whatever cost? You're saying that Hillary never said that if that ***** ********** gets elected, "We are all going to be hanging from the gallows."

Being disingenuous is DEFINITELY not a good look, no matter where on the spectrum YOU fall politically.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                      So you are saying that you don’t believe the FBI, CIA, Mueller or anyone in the justice department have been capable of doing anything underhanded, unethical or corrupt to swing their political hammer? That sure is what Peterson seems to be saying.

I believe under Obama that there has been a majority of leaders in all branches of government that have been purely corrupt with only one main motive and that’s to advance liberal politics and grow the government bigger and more powerful. I also believe that Trump and Fox are the only ones who are exploiting that truth and we have only seen the tip of that iceberg so far. I honestly don’t believe there is any part of government that is without corruption now days, especially if it’s been mostly liberal. IT NEEDS TO GET EXPOSED! And people need to get prosecuted.

I'm saying exactly what I typed. Nothing to interpret, or assume. No sides taken by me......."both sides stink to high heaven"........and have been rotting in the sun for 25 years.
                      You can believe in FOX all you want, free country. Others can believe what the lefty nitwits spew also. Both are selling a product......no more, no less. If this Colonel is rotten why was he praised (rightfully so) when the last president was in office? Senile? Paid off? Maybe a spy? Or, just a man that tells the truth no matter the circumstances. ...... humm........definitely thought provoking for anyone willing to come out of the bunker and observe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm saying exactly what I typed. Nothing to interpret, or assume. No sides taken by me......."both sides stink to high heaven"........and have been rotting in the sun for 25 years.
                        You can believe in FOX all you want, free country. Others can believe what the lefty nitwits spew also. Both are selling a product......no more, no less. If this Colonel is rotten why was he praised (rightfully so) when the last president was in office? Senile? Paid off? Maybe a spy? Or, just a man that tells the truth no matter the circumstances. ...... humm........definitely thought provoking for anyone willing to come out of the bunker and observe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                        He stated that the Trump administration was undermining the FBI by claiming there was wrong doing in the investigations. There has been overwhelming evidence of exactly that. What's up with that?

Comment

Imagine that....a reasoned observation from Landrover.

For a second I thought Peters was talking about the CEP forum when I read "dismiss facts and empirical reality", lol.

On behalf of independent-minded Americans, we welcome Lt Col Peters to the ranks of the anti-ideologues.

Comment

Are you equally ashamed at CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, & CBS?

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                              Imagine that....a reasoned observation from Landrover.

For a second I thought Peters was talking about the CEP forum when I read "dismiss facts and empirical reality", lol.

On behalf of independent-minded Americans, we welcome Lt Col Peters to the ranks of the anti-ideologues.
                              You quote the most biased news source out there and claim an independent mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                                Sorry, I almost got all round up! That guy is a POG and was never worthy of wearing the uniform. I love how analyst’s that have never seen a day of combat turn out to be world renound experts! Anyone who makes LTC upon retirement means he didn’t get a DUI or slept with someone’s wife other than that it is guaranteed! Congrats, how noble! Now he should take his place ironing Hillary’s pant suits! Either way a total POG! And if the OP is on his side, kinda hard to tell since it is all a quote, go iron Hillary’s pant suits with him!
                                Did you serve?

Comment

Working...
                                X