Movie night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie night

Thinking about going to the movies with the wife tonight. What’s good playing?

Man no help here. I haven't been to the theater in years.
    I hear some movie called Panther is breaking all kinds of box office records.

Comment

Try Star Cinema Grill off of Fry rd, my son really likes it. No help on movies.

Comment

Wait till Friday and go see "I can only Imagine."

Comment

Game night

Comment

I don’t go to theaters anymore, but amazon video has the new Jumanji. Wife and I watched it last night and couldn’t stop laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
              Game night
              This was the last movie my wife and I saw and I would recommend it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We saw that new Bruce Willis flick Die Hard. I liked it. Wife has a crush on him I think. She loved it.

Comment

Game Night was funny, thinking about seeing Shape of Water tonight, only a couple local places still playing it

Comment

Death Wish is good, Black Panther is good. I heard jumanji was very funny. My GF and I are going to go see Gringo on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                      Thinking about going to the movies with the wife tonight. What’s good playing?
                      Black panther

Comment

You will like Death Wish.

Comment

No good movies. Just liberals making trash and trying to make more money to rid America of any morals and values that are left. Not getting any of my money.

Comment

Is Death Wish a remake of the old Charles Bronson movie?

If so, I definitely would like to see that one.

Comment

Three Billboards was a great movie, written about the story from Vidor in the 90s....

The Shape of Water was almost unwatchable....cant believe they picked a movie like that for Best Picture

Comment

Working...
                              X