Sweetwater Roundup !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweetwater Roundup !!

We are going this weekend looking for a place to eat, any advice is appreciated.

can't remember the name but it's on the southside of 20 just past the row of hotels. and the other was just past 70 on the southside of 20, I think it was Bucks
    Last edited by huntmaster; 03-06-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
      can't remember the name but it's on the southside of 20 just past the row of hotels. and the other was just past 70 on the southside of 20, I think it was Bucks
      That's Buck's

I personally prefer Allens Chicken.

Family style dining. Its like eating at your grandmas house.

Comment

Sweetwater Roundup !!

Allen’s Family Style meals is a lunch time must.
        Big Boys BBQ is good.
        Bucks steak house is pretty good

Breakfast is either Ranch House Motel or the little Mexican restaurant next to Allen’s
        Last edited by bboswell; 03-06-2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          Allen’s Family Style meals is a lunch time must.
          Big Boys BBQ is good.
          Bucks steak house is pretty good

Breakfast is either Ranch House Motel or the little Mexican restaurant next to Allen’s
          This Pretty Much covers it.....

Comment

Thanks !! Much appreciated

Comment

Glad that i'll be out of town this weekend. Bucks, Skeet's Texas Grill, and Big Boy's BBQ are all pretty good. Allen's is decent. For BBQ I prefer Blackland BBQ in Roscoe (8 miles to the west) plus it will probably be less crowded. Gill's Fried Chicken and Heff's Burgers are also pretty good for a quick meal.

Comment

Skeet's is the best, in my opinion. There's a little hole in the wall downtown, just south and a little west of the courthouse that is a great Mexican food place. Can't remember the name of it, but the food is really good. Those little hole in the wall Mexican food places are usually the best.

Comment

Gills chicken is well worth the stop.

Allen's is good also.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    Skeet's is the best, in my opinion. There's a little hole in the wall downtown, just south and a little west of the courthouse that is a great Mexican food place. Can't remember the name of it, but the food is really good. Those little hole in the wall Mexican food places are usually the best.

I need to know more about this Mexican joint!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      I need to know more about this Mexican joint!

Think he’s talking about Tita’s Mexican Restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                        Glad that i'll be out of town this weekend. Bucks, Skeet's Texas Grill, and Big Boy's BBQ are all pretty good. Allen's is decent. For BBQ I prefer Blackland BBQ in Roscoe (8 miles to the west) plus it will probably be less crowded. Gill's Fried Chicken and Heff's Burgers are also pretty good for a quick meal.
                        Blasphemy!!! You better bight your tongue about Allen's.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                          Blasphemy!!! You better bight your tongue about Allen's.
                          The sides are good, but I prefer Gill's Chicken.

Comment

The sides are good, but I prefer Gill's Chicken.
                            For sure, grew up on both but I don't go to Allens and just eat the chicken, I eat it all.

Comment

Lol I guess Im gonna blasted but I agree with Allens be average. Maybe its because I had to high expectations but I was disappointed. And for me I really don't like to be seated with strangers all grabbing food of the same plates. Doubt I will ever go back for that reason alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X