This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Thankyou . This is not good. They are going to insert a needle to try drain the fluid. If that doesn’t work then they will attempt surgery . Which Drs said is extremely risky and chance of survival not likely.
    Three options, Drain with a needle which is risky and not able to reach a lot of it, Vent the pericardial lining and let it drain into her chest cavity which will inhibit breathing but may regulate her heart immediately, or open her up and do open heart which she cant likely tolerate and probably not worth attempting.

I was exactly where she is when GOD showed up! He didnt show up until I knew the Drs couldnt do any more and I was able to lay it all into his hands. This is no longer about Courtney kicking this things butt. Its now about whether she can hand it to Christ and understand he is her hope and helper. PLEASE help her and Jenn understand that right now. Please even if she isnt awake, she may be able to understand.

I know whats happening to her. Im living it with her right now. The future lays in her ability to pass this test by trusting in Jesus.

Im praying for yall but please help and encourage her to do so even if you dont think she can understand.

Humbly submitted, Steve
    Last edited by GarGuy; 02-24-2018, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Still praying for Courtney and her medical team!

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
        Satan we bind you in the Name above all Names. The Name of Jesus of Nazareth, the God of Love, Hope and Healing!
        Satan came to kill, steal, and destroy but JESUS came to give life and give it abundantly! I agree with my brother in JESUS all might name!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Three options, Drain with a needle which is risky and not able to reach a lot of it, Vent the pericardial lining and let it drain into her chest cavity which will inhibit breathing but may regulate her heart immediately, or open her up and do open heart which she cant likely tolerate and probably not worth attempting.

i was exactly where she is when GOD showed up! he didnt show up until I knew the Drs couldnt do any more and i was able to lay it all into his hands. this is no longer about Courtney kicking this things butt. its now about whether she can hand it to Christ and understand he is her hope and helper. PLEASE help her and Jenn understand that right now. Please even if she isnt awake, she may be able to understand.

I know whats happening to her. Im living it with her right now. The future lays in her ability to pass this test by trusting in Jesus.

Im praying for yall but please help and encourage her to do so even if you dont think she can understand.

Humbly submitted, Steve

Powerful information....

Comment

Continued prayers x10

Comment

more prayers sent

Comment

More prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

I was exactly where she is when GOD showed up! He didnt show up until I knew the Drs couldnt do any more and I was able to lay it all into his hands. This is no longer about Courtney kicking this things butt. Its now about whether she can hand it to Christ and understand he is her hope and helper. PLEASE help her and Jenn understand that right now. Please even if she isnt awake, she may be able to understand.

Humbly submitted, Steve
                  Powerful word Steve!

Green Screen Family, What Steve has posted is something that Courtney indeed needs to surrender to Christ and lay it in His hands. I ask you all to join in an intercessory prayer for her and Jennifer. Let us pray for understanding for Courtney. That the thought of surrender be put in her mind whether it be from Jennifer talking to her by her side, or divine word. What God did through his Son Jesus for our brother Steve, He can and will do it for Courtney.

Please if you can, pray along with this prayer in unison for strength.

Lord we know You can heal Courtney. We know that You want her to yield completely to You and allow you to have her totally. Lord we ask that You give her this opportunity whether through her friend Jennifer relaying this to her or whether You give her Your Divine Word directly. We ask You Lord to give her a soft heart ready to receive the healing that You can do. Please Lord Jesus hear our Prayer, Amen
                  Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 02-24-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Let’s fight through the night.. prayer warriors needed. Time to put our rally caps on

Comment

I’m in for the knee mail. Go Courtney Go!

Comment

Prayers Up High!

Comment

Amen

Comment

While I haven't commented much on here I check the thread several times a day, and pray for her all day. Still praying for her complete surrender and healing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for strength and healing for Courtney. Amen

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                                X