Age and Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age and Score

I think he needs a couple more years. Curious what everyone thinks about age and score.

3.5 maybe a small 4.5 yo buck, score mid 130's

Comment

he is gonna be a good one.3 or 4

Comment

3-4, let him walk if you can! Love those chocolate horns

Comment

I have him at 4 this year. The pic is decieving as his spread is a lot better than it looks. I think he could touch 140 right now.

Comment

I'm coming up with 142 on score. Age I see certain characteristics of a 4.5YO, then I have a sneaking suspicion he is older too. Do you have any pics of him facing the camera? I want to look for some front knee callouses those front knees look at tad bit swollen like they're developing arthritis, he may be older.

Comment

he looks mature every where to me but the gut, I'm leaning more towards 4.5 and would say upper 130s maybe 138-139.

Comment

He'll be hard to turn down next year.
                upper 30's right now and 3.5

Comment

I think he is older than you think. I think he is a small frame 5.5. Any history with him?

Comment

Low 130s 3.5

Comment

Long nose, long legs, skinny chest, NICE rack

Comment

He still looks pretty trim. 3.5. Right leg shows sign of swelling but not left. Knot on chest not that big but hard to tell. Neck and jowls are slim. Back is pretty straight. I think belly sag is because he is not hurting for food.

Ya'lls photos really helps me out in age/score recognition. I need the practice and critique as well.

Comment

I agree with the fact that he may be older than he appears. Would like a pic of his posterior as well as a head on view. i am leaning towards a either a 4.5 year old buck, or a post-mature buck with his body sliding back down, making him look young again. the width of his body and the callouses on the knees will tell you alot.

Comment

Working...
                          X