What’s with all the hats on the dash??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s with all the hats on the dash??

Has anyone noticed this trend of guys putting hats on dash? I’ve seen trucks w/ 4-5 hats up to several going across entire dash. I mean I wear a baseball cap and throw on dash while driving, but it’s 1 cap. Why?What gives??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s to protect the dash from the sun. Cheap protection.

Comment

I'd you can figure it out my hats off to you sir[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

You need one for every occasion.
        I'm not going to wear my pig trapping hat to a Broadway show or a baby's christening.

Comment

Probably all flat bill too huh?

Like females with their shoes. The flat bill guys need their options

Comment

I was in my nephew's truck the other day and he had four caps on the dash plus one he was wearing... I meant to ask him what that was about but I got sidetracked talking about fishing...

Comment

I haven't seen that. I ain't gonna follow that trend I do know that. I don't mind a pair of gloves or something on the dash but I don't like a lot of stuff on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                You need one for every occasion.
                I'm not going to wear my pig trapping hat to a Broadway show or a baby's christening.
                This

Comment

No idea why some guys feel the need to have 8 but I may have 2-3 up there at any given time. One for work one for personal use hunting fishing etc and one dressier hat

Comment

It’s because they don’t have a back window deck to put them in, duh!

Tell me you haven’t seen a Lincoln Town Car or a Cadillac with 8 caps in the back window for some reason?
                    If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

I have 1 in the center to cover up the sensor doe headlights so they stay on

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Rudey View Post
                        It’s because they don’t have a back window deck to put them in, duh!

Tell me you haven’t seen a Lincoln Town Car or a Cadillac with 8 caps in the back window for some reason?
                        Don't forget the box of Kleenex!

Comment

I usually always have mine on my head. ��

Comment

Don’t know why so many on the dash. When on long trips I do take my hat off and lay it on the dash. When I put it back on the kids no we’re almost there or making a stop.

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                              Has anyone noticed this trend of guys putting hats on dash? I’ve seen trucks w/ 4-5 hats up to several going across entire dash. I mean I wear a baseball cap and throw on dash while driving, but it’s 1 cap. Why?What gives??

Are we talking caps or hats? there is a difference the words are not interchangeable

Comment

Working...
                              X