Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James McMurtry at the Continental Club in Houston.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James McMurtry at the Continental Club in Houston.

Erin and I met up with John in Houston and caught McMurtry at the Continental Club...it was a great time and I finally got to see one of my all time heros. I only had time to edit one picture so far but I'll add more when I get time this evening.

James McMurtry - Continental Club - Houston, Tx by cameronlgott, on Flickr

That is awesome. I still have not seen McMurty. I need to make that happen soon.

Comment

Greatness!! He was in Dallas over the weekend, and I should have gone!

Comment

I saw him about two months ago at the Continental Club in Austin. He's pretty cool . . .

Comment

It was an awesome show...he's been one of my favorite artists for a very long time now.

I just finished uploading the rest, check them out HERE.

James McMurtry - Continental Club - Houston, TX by cameronlgott, on Flickr

She was a HUGE fan...stage crasher.

James McMurtry - Continental Club - Houston, TX by cameronlgott, on Flickr

James McMurtry - Continental Club - Houston, Tx-23 by cameronlgott, on Flickr

Comment

Good stuff Cam! Was this with the new lens?

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Yes sir! I am really liking it.

Side Note: I have been meaning to bring you that fletching jig and just keep forgetting to do so. I will call you this weekend.

Comment

It's cool, call me or bring it to Nanza. Whichever is easiest.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Great shots Cameron! Last time I saw him he played the Continental here in Austin. I think he's paying there this Sat night, but we will be out of town and you guys will be at "Nanza.

J.P.

Comment

Working...
                      X