TC SD Reader for iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TC SD Reader for iPhone

Have any of you found a good SD card reader that connects to iPhones?

I've tried stealthcam and moultre's readers with no luck. The software they need are no longer available from the app store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the little pigtail that holds a card on one end and plugs to the phone on the other ? If so, I bought one on Amazon that works fine.

Comment

I’ve got the stealth cam for iPhone 6 and use the app I-easy drive with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
        I’ve got the stealth cam for iPhone 6 and use the app I-easy drive with no problems.
        X2
        Same here...works great

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
          This. Mine would kick me off the app when it first came out, but it was working great towards the end of last year

Comment

The i-easydrive is no longer available in the app store and both of the readers above use that app.

Comment

Ran in to the same problem with I-easy drive not available anymore. I have it and it works with the stealth cam reader buddy bought one and now it’s gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcm View Post
                Ran in to the same problem with I-easy drive not available anymore. I have it and it works with the stealth cam reader buddy bought one and now it’s gone.
                Well that news sucks!! 🤨
                I wonder...as long as you don’t lose the I-easydrive app, if the Stealth cam card reader will continue to work? I have 2 of them and the app is still on both my iPad and iPhone [emoji848] I used it to read cards a couple of weeks ago with no problem.

Comment

should don’t delete it. Got a new lease and have been using mine, works great

Comment

I use the Stealth as well, works fine for me.

Comment

The easy drive is still on the App Store. It’s under I easydrive pro
                      Last edited by TheHammer; 07-07-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                        The easy drive is still one the App Store under I easydrive pro

Thanks Hammer. I'll check it out and hope it works with the stealthcam reader.

Comment

I use the Bone View reader

Comment

Originally posted by Trophy7 View Post
                            I use the Bone View reader
                            I couldn't find this one. I tried EasyDrive Pro, still no luck with Stealth Cam SD reader

Comment

I’ve used moultrie and stealth cam, and the only problem I’ve had is that I just can’t get them to last very long. Maybe I’m just too hard on them though haha

Comment

Working...
                              X