No announcement yet.

Stolen 2014 Honda Foreman - Pictures/Vids of Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That 278 gets around! Who is the Higgins feller?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      That 278 gets around! Who is the Higgins feller?
      probably one of our neighborhood trolls.

Cool the news station ran the story, hopefully that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Jesg1224 View Post
        I just did a quick interview with KPRC Channel 2. I think they are going to air the video tonight at about 10pm.
        I saw that last night! I was up watching the news for info on the deadly crash on 99 that we just happened to drive past about 3-5 minutes after it happened (it was gruesome - one of the most gruesome crash scenes I have seen in person.) Then all of a sudden I see a story and recognized the stills from the thread.

Hope you catch em!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
          I saw that last night! I was up watching the news for info on the deadly crash on 99 that we just happened to drive past about 3-5 minutes after it happened (it was gruesome - one of the most gruesome crash scenes I have seen in person.) Then all of a sudden I see a story and recognized the stills from the thread.

Hope you catch em!
          Saw that we lost a Marine veteran in that crash. Prayers sent.
          I am guessing the pickup truck driver was looking at his phone even though he says he can't remember why he veered off the road and cause it.

Comment

Any news

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Good deal. I don't know how you got the news involved but good for you .

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
              I sent Channel 2 and 13 an email through their website. Told them a little about the issue and included a link to the YouTube video I had posted. It didn't take long for them to reach out

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Good luck with catching them. I had pictures of some guy breaking into my RV and found them on FB. Turns out we even knew one of the guys brother. His brother and I tried to take him to the police station to turn himself in and they wouldn't take him. Brazoria Co sheriff told me not to try and take the law in my own hand. They said a investigator would catch them. The guy tried to confess and they still wouldn't do anything. SMH
                Wow... how backwards is our law system sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Saw that we lost a Marine veteran in that crash. Prayers sent.
                  I am guessing the pickup truck driver was looking at his phone even though he says he can't remember why he veered off the road and cause it.
                  Yes, truly sad event. My thoughts and prayers to his family.

Comment

No news yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GWilly View Post
                      Are you on Facebook? There is a fairly large Facebook group called East Texas Hunting Club where I have seen people post videos/pictures of thieves (often with some reward) and had them successfully identified and caught. People can also share the post.
                      Thanks for the advice. I just now requested to join both of those FB pages.

Comment

Seen it on the news website, hope they get em ID for you and you get your stuff back.

Comment

Hope u catch em

Comment

Originally posted by GWilly View Post
                            Are you on Facebook? There is a fairly large Facebook group called East Texas Hunting Club where I have seen people post videos/pictures of thieves (often with some reward) and had them successfully identified and caught. People can also share the post.
                            I don't think the E. Texas Hunting Club accepted my request to join... i don't technically live in E. Texas so I can understand. If you can put in a good word for me I'll try to join again. (I use to duck hunt Anahuac and one of my best friends lives in Tyler, TX.... does that count.. )

Comment

Originally posted by Jesg1224 View Post
                              I don't think the E. Texas Hunting Club accepted my request to join... i don't technically live in E. Texas so I can understand. If you can put in a good word for me I'll try to join again. (I use to duck hunt Anahuac and one of my best friends lives in Tyler, TX.... does that count.. )
                              Pro tip.. just use some dark paper, get it wet and cover about three teeth.. update your profile picture and they'll wonder what took you so long and let you right in!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Bs , hope you catch them !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X