Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks good luck finding another.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words and tips fellas. I’m not the kind of person to stir things up, so I’ll just dump the corn and take my stuff and go. Everything happens for a reason, so hopefully something good comes our way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, that stinks.

Comment

That’s bull butter !!

Comment

Need to send ‘em an invoice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
              Thanks for the kind words and tips fellas. I’m not the kind of person to stir things up, so I’ll just dump the corn and take my stuff and go. Everything happens for a reason, so hopefully something good comes our way.

Good man! Best way to look at it. Hope you are able to work a hunt or two in somewhere else this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That bites, hate when those gut punches come.

Best of luck getting the kid out in the woods. I hope it works out for ya

Comment

Where bouts do y'all live and hunt? Sorry to hear about your situation.

Comment

maybe talk with the lease owners, possibly just need a few more $$$?

Comment

If your lease is within an hour or so of Tyler I will help you get your stuff.

This Saturday, 9/22, me and the Lease MGR are headed to our lease in Brady to fill feeders and such. He wants to come back that night...

If your lease is in that area I can stay the night and help you on Sunday

Comment

I feel your pain. Last year we knew our place was up for sale. Talked to the land owner and he said they wouldn’t close until January. We kept our stuff up and expected to hunt the season. Come October, he told us to get our stuff off. Closing set for November. Sad thing was this was 800 acres 200 hundred yards from the house. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                          If your lease is within an hour or so of Tyler I will help you get your stuff.

This Saturday, 9/22, me and the Lease MGR are headed to our lease in Brady to fill feeders and such. He wants to come back that night...

If your lease is in that area I can stay the night and help you on Sunday

Great gesture there, sir. We are in East Texas in Hankamer. Thanks for the offer. I have a couple friends that I help repair their boats/houses/trucks/etc that owe me some favors. Time to cash in. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                            Where bouts do y'all live and hunt? Sorry to hear about your situation.

Mont Belvieu. Hankamer. Looking for something within 3 hours now.

Comment

That’s the high road. We lost our lease in the hill country that we loved
                              Found a cheap lease in atascosa Co and killed the biggest deer in our lives shortly thereafter. Keep the faith.
                              Wish I had a spot for y’all.

Comment

Mont Belvieu. Hankamer. Looking for something within 3 hours now.

Ok, sorry, I'm no help. Good luck to you and your son.

Comment

Working...
                                X