Cut bait cuttin board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut bait cuttin board

I hate having a mess of cut up bait on the beer cooler or boat deck so I came up with this. Mounts into the rocket launchers of my leaning post. Sheet of star board, some 3/4 pvc and a floor flange later I got this.

Kinda stole the idea from online but they wanted like 250 bucks. I have less than 40 in it. I might run the router over the edges to clean them up .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I like it.

Comment

Cool idea !!

Comment

nice

Comment

Good idea, but you could save yourself some room and make it to fit on top of your cooler. It'll fit on top of it snugly and you can take it off and dunk it in the water to clean it and put it back on top of the cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
            Good idea, but you could save yourself some room and make it to fit on top of your cooler. It'll fit on top of it snugly and you can take it off and dunk it in the water to clean it and put it back on top of the cooler.
            Cooler rides under the leaning post and hardly opens enough to put a 20# bag of ice in. If it proves to be a PIA I'll take the flange off and use it on the deck

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              I hate having a mess of cut up bait on the beer cooler or boat deck so I came up with this. Mounts into the rocket launchers of my leaning post. Sheet of star board, some 3/4 pvc and a floor flange later I got this.

Kinda stole the idea from online but they wanted like 250 bucks. I have less than 40 in it. I might run the router over the edges to clean them up .

Let me guess: It's on the starboard side of the leaning post?

Nice work.

Comment

Ha! Well played sir

Comment

Working...
                X