No announcement yet.

Which suppressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check with Ike at BigTexOutdoors.com he can set you up won't beat his prices and can give you some some direction on what you are looking for. He is on here as BigTex308.

Comment

This is what i have as well... easy on and off and i highly recommend buying one that can handle multiple calibers for your different rifles. bought one can and it can go on 4 rifles. Cheaper than buying caliber specific and does just fine for what its used for.

[QUOTE=savin yours;13311441]Another AAC SND6 vote On my 300 bo.

Comment

based on my research, I plan to have a Dead Air Sandman Ti on the way soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          this is exactly what led me to the question, I went looking and of the one offered there I liked the Sig but it had not been mentioned here.
          Can not go wrong with them, I recommend them to everybody. Our local gun shop has buy a 7.62 Sig can and get a .22 suppressor for free.

Comment

Q suppressors all the way. Buy suppressors built from the man that started the 300BO. Kevin Started AAC, worked for Sig, and moved on to bigger and better things with his new company Q.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Any thoughts or experience with Rebel Silencers?

This website is for sale! rebelsilencers.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, rebelsilencers.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Which suppressor and why?

Will live mainly on a 300BO pistol for home and truck use but will also be used on 556 and 6.8SPC hunting guns.

Have you made a decision about which one and where you are buying it from? Seems to be a lot of support for the Omega but I haven't really researched them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bustacap View Post
                  TBAC Ultra 7
                  x2

Comment

Brent is this mainly for your 300 blackout pistol? If so I wouldn’t spend the money on a precision can like a TBAC or anything. Get an AAC 7.62 SDN-6 and rock on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Brent is this mainly for your 300 blackout pistol? If so I wouldn’t spend the money on a precision can like a TBAC or anything. Get an AAC 7.62 SDN-6 and rock on.

Mike, if my plans are to get a suppressor for my 5.56 and eventually a 300 blackout (not sure if SBR or not), and have both set up for shooting hogs, what kind of can would you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                        Mike, if my plans are to get a suppressor for my 5.56 and eventually a 300 blackout (not sure if SBR or not), and have both set up for shooting hogs, what kind of can would you get?

Ed for your stated purposes the can I recommended for Brent will work just fine. I currently own 5 of them with another in jail currently.

They are just a workhorse of a can. Nothing special.

Comment

Which suppressor

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Mike,
                          It will spend most of its time on the pistol but will most likely get shot more on a 6.8 or 260AI if that makes sense.

I decided on the Sig SRD762 QD.
                          Last edited by bboswell; 04-21-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

I've got an omega. I really like it.

Comment

Working...
                            X