Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A person has to be willfully ignorant to not see the constitutional crisis we are in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    I can't say for certain but I have many lawyer friends too and they all have said when the windbreakers come knocking on your door, shtf for you, buddy!\
    You start a sentence, with you arent certain, but by the end of it, you are some how infact certain. C'mon man take a stand here, put it on the table, stop asking questions, going round and round, tell us what happened, how did the windbreakers kick the door in and take an attorneys entire office out on dolly's? Was it for Stormy or for Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      You start a sentence, with you arent certain, but by the end of it, you are some how infact certain. C'mon man take a stand here, put it on the table, stop asking questions, going round and round, tell us what happened, how did the windbreakers kick the door in and take an attorneys entire office out on dolly's? Was it for Stormy or for Russia?
      It's a 'whichunt

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        I hope President Trump fires Mueller. It will make the talking heads loose their shiznit. The only way to fix this is to rip the scab off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I agree and light is the best disinfectant

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

The interwebs are saying that there may have been some ulterior tactics involved in the court room.

I also understand the judge had some interesting training the past, as well as some questionable hiring practices when it comes to house work.

The circus does not appear to be slowing down at all.
          Attached Files

Comment

Poor Sessions. Huge disappointment

Comment

Working...
            X