• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there!!

Comment

Im in, as long as no lightning, taking boat in to my spot

Comment

I think it is really awesome that they have scheduled a marathon around the lake opening morning. Really awesome!

Comment

There is a marathon that is going to go around the entire lake- unless you are in the mood to get frustrated I would sit this opening out. It is a trail run and most of these folks talk very loud and some dont stay on the trails. you may be surprised at folks running through your setups. My yard will be loaded with deer pushed off the Lake Saturday morning.

Comment

Great! Let's meet at Glen's house! I will bring donuts!

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
              Who's hunting if it rains?

I am now hunting for the first time. I would be worried about tracking a blood trail if it is raining. Is that something you worry about?

Comment

Rain. Runners. Ugh.

You guys have fun this weekend. I think my first day out may be Monday.

Comment

Worked hard to find a spot and set up my feeder, I'm definitely hunting oppening day i don't care if it rains or about this marathon, the only thing I hope is that the runners would wear orange.

IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN!!!

JK... NOW I DO HAVE A COUPLE OF DOES IN MIND HOPE TO SEE THEM OUT THERE.

good luck to everyone hunting tomorrow.

Comment

90% T-Storm the whole morning and almost rain the whole day...now, I am hesitating...
                    I don't care of the rain, but deer may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
                      Worked hard to find a spot and set up my feeder, I'm definitely hunting oppening day i don't care if it rains or about this marathon, the only thing I hope is that the runners would wear orange.

IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN!!!

JK... NOW I DO HAVE A COUPLE OF DOES IN MIND HOPE TO SEE THEM OUT THERE.

good luck to everyone hunting tomorrow.
                      ditto, ill be out there as well rain or shine, just glad can still launch a boat

Comment

having breakfast at Ihop in georgetown me a buddy than out hunting anybody else in?

Comment

Seriously?? sitting on the throne nice little calm drizzle outside then bam it sounds like freaking Niagara Falls now. Good luck everyone!! All weather apps say heavy rains all day. Bring your paddles.

Comment

Those runners are some loud people.

Comment

Not bad here on 6b very light rain, had a doe come in she didnt give me shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
                                Not bad here on 6b very light rain, had a doe come in she didnt give me shot.
                                I'm over in 9b by tejas and sounds like kids playing. Light rain as well. Good luck. No deer just another hunter and his son. Nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X