Axis hunt for the weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis hunt for the weekend?

Any place yall know of that would be a good weekend getaway to go hunt something? Cull/meat hunt is fine... looking for weekend options..

T-4 Exotics ,Sponsor on here.

God Bless
    Bish

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
      T-4 Exotics ,Sponsor on here.

God Bless
      Bish
      X2

Comment

I’m calling to set up an axis doe hunt at T4 tomorrow. Lots of good reviews from TBH members.

Comment

Aint bad prices..

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Just got back from T-4. Big axis are still in velvet...going to be a couple of monsters when they get done growing this spring!

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER3388 View Post
                Aint bad prices..
                Yep 600 dollar axis doe that’s a steal there..

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                  Yep 600 dollar axis doe that’s a steal there..
                  Did you have anything positive to add to the thread? It’s not $600 for an axis doe, Chief.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                    Did you have anything positive to add to the thread? It’s not $600 for an axis doe, Chief.
                    Education is positive. 125 a day with a two day minimum and a 350 doe. Is that not 6? Educate me there, Sport.

Comment

Education is positive. 125 a day with a two day minimum and a 350 doe. Is that not 6? Educate me there, Sport.
                      Looks like pretty good math to me.

$125 x 2 + $350 = $600

PEMDAS!

Comment

Depending where you are.... t4, diamond c both 600 for does, Timberlake 500 for axis doe

Comment

The way I see it, is that you are paying $250 for the privilege to get out and hunt on a property that is not your own, with almost a guarantee of seeing plenty of wildlife. Believe it or not, some people who don't have a place to hunt will pay money to get out and hunt. If you are fortunate enough to kill an axis doe, she will cost you $350.

Comment

I believe the 125.00 per day, you are going to pay whether you kill anything or not. That covers the cost of the cabin, and other facilities(skinning rack, walk in cooler, etc).

You may contact Dean at T4 and ask how much a day hunt is with no use of the facilities.

Comment

Rain Creek Ranch in Menard Texas. Kyle Nunn and Jason are good people they treat you like family. Good prices with a target rich environment.

Comment

Working...
                              X