Stuck Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck Truck

Buddy is stuck at his property in Victoria Tx in the Stehle road area. Any one in the area that can lend a hand will be appreciated! 713-376-6084 Casey thanks!

I’m a long ways away so bump for ya

Comment

Man that's a bad time to get stuck, everyone's watching the game. Hope he gets out but I'm too far to help.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
        Man that's a bad time to get stuck, everyone's watching the game. Hope he gets out but I'm too far to help.
        Haha same thing I said

Comment

That’s off of 446 ? I will text the number to a buddy that lives close and see if he is around .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
            That’s off of 446 ? I will text the number to a buddy that lives close and see if he is around .
            Yessir that area

Comment

[QUOTE=bollomb;13971091]Haha same thing I said[/QUOTE

If he is gonna be stuck in the morning, PM me his number and I'll go check on him. I usually leave at 5am.
              A friend of mine has a dozer on another part of the creek and also may have his tractor out there, but I gotta let him know early.

361-573-6880 that's probably pretty close to where Greg Maeker keeps his equipment ---- you may give him a call also.

Comment

[quote=Kbar;13971137]
                Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                Haha same thing I said[/QUOTE

If he is gonna be stuck in the morning, PM me his number and I'll go check on him. I usually leave at 5am.

A friend of mine has a dozer on another part of the creek and also may have his tractor out there, but I gotta let him know early.

361-573-6880 that's probably pretty close to where Greg Maeker keeps his equipment ---- you may give him a call also.

Is Greg the guy who has the shop on 446 right after the creek ?

Comment

[QUOTE=bollomb;13971091]Haha same thing I said[/QUOTE

Comment

[quote=Kbar;13971137]
                    Haha same thing I said[/QUOTE

I am pretty sure he knows Greg. He offered to get him out some time tomorrow. Small world

Comment

[quote=Strummer;13971151]
                      Originally posted by Kbar View Post

Is Greg the guy who has the shop on 446 right after the creek ?
                      Yes - on the right hand side

Comment

My buddy lives on the last road to the right . Down that messed up gravel road

Comment

Get pulled out?

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                            Get pulled out?
                            Think he’s actually still stuck. The amount of rain that area has gotten in last 6 months is insane

Comment

Think he’s actually still stuck. The amount of rain that area has gotten in last 6 months is insane
                              Everything is soaked down here.
                              How far back in there past the cattleguard is he?

Comment

Working...
                              X