This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Get rid of the ball on a checkdown like Rogers or Romo would.. Maybe I expect too much for $35 mil to be.

Someone has to catch it..like Zeke standing alone, or Gallup 3X...all hit them in the hands.

This team has a LOT of problems, #4 is not in the top 10 of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So...The Jets go 0-4 with Darnold out and play like crap.....0-4 like crap.... The laughing stock.

He comes back his first week and looks like a super star savior. You get a good QB in and everybody starts playing better. Not with the Cowboys though. If Dak can't overcome missing a left tackle or a WR, then we need to find somebody that can move this team despite injuries. Tyron is and has been injury prone ....we can't count on him to be there all 16 weeks. And Dak **** sure ain't worth 35 mil..... Neither Dak or Zeke "havernkamp" can carry this team.

Comment

I will be surprised if they get past the Eagles.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
          I will be surprised if they get past the Eagles.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
          do you mean alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Someone has to catch it..like Zeke standing alone, or Gallup 3X...all hit them in the hands.

This team has a LOT of problems, #4 is not in the top 10 of them.

Yall tune in next week when Dale hates Dak again

Dak **** sure was in the top 10 in the first half..

Comment

Happy birthday there Jerra. 3rd game in a row this team didn’t come out ready to play and THAT’S INEXCUSABLE IMO. If you have any balls at all you have to fire The Clapper!! Grow a pair partner!!

Red J has no heart! I’d be throwing every single thing I could find in the locker room. Helmets, water bottles, jock straps, etc.....whatever the heck I could find!!! Scream, holler, yell....do SOMETHING to show you have had it with the effort!

Comment

It ain’t looking good for the rest of the season...

Comment

I didn't watch the game. Must have been bad by the comments vs an 0-4 team.

Comment

I wonder if JJ kept the receipt on Zeke?? Think he can get a refund [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Yall tune in next week when Dale hates Dak again

Dak **** sure was in the top 10 in the first half..

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Cowboys made the Jets look like the Patriots. Score was way closer than the game.

Comment

dak not a top 5 qb, so will be over paid if contract is in that range
                          zeke got paid so no incentive to push any harder
                          coop will be hurt and burned out
                          if j.g is fired who is out there that can do any better with what they have
                          next 7 game ought to be real interesting

Comment

If I woulda know that both OTs were out before the game I would have planned on doing something else. But I didn't.

Dak was a human pin cushion back there. He took a whoopin.

The recievers can't beat man coverage.

The OC has digressed weekly. Mainly cause the other DCs have figured it out.

The defense has lost 2-3 steps since the first 2 games.

The D can't blitz because the back end can't cover man to man.

Red J has bags under his eyes now. He looked like even more of a non factor than usual today. Which is hard I know.

Penalties were bad too.

Might be over before I get to go hunting for the first time in 3 weeks. So I won't have to worry about watching any more.

Go Cowboys

Comment

I don’t know why everyone is complaining so much. I thought it was a great game.������

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post

How true this has become from when I first posted it.

Guess any team now though....cause ya know, Jets were 0-4!

Comment

Working...
                                X