Pronghorn and Exotic LDPs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pronghorn and Exotic LDPs!

Wrapped up the Life and Liberty Outdoor hunts for the year on opening weekend. Kenzi took this awesome aoudad ram and a red hind for meat.

While all that was going on, my wife Erin was guiding a pronghorn hunter our Northeast of Amarillo. They had a tough first day watching a herd most of the day and trying to decoy the buck onto the right property, but it didn’t work. The next morning, they headed back out and found a few more good bucks, but couldn’t get the first time hunter on them. I joined them that evening and Erin spotted a nice buck out in some milo on our place. Got around close enough for a shot and Jessie hammered him. Not bad for her first big game hunt ever.

Fast forward to last weekend and we had an awesome group in again from Oklahoma. These guys and their boys hunted with us last year and were a ton of fun. The kids had an awesome time, two pronghorn and two nice exotics. The pronghorn was very tough with crazy rain and mud the week before that left the properties almost unhuntable. They stuck it out and ended up with two nice goats.

While they were chasing pronghorn, the rest of us stayed at the ranch and ended up with a very cool management stag and a big blackbuck.

It was a great two weekends with great people and a perfect kick off to season. Give me a shout for info on our whitetail and exotics hunts, we still have a few openings before the end of the year on our panhandle ranches.

MNH Outfitting
    806 206 3289

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice Matt and some down right solid critters. Congrats to all the hunters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great animals. Good work all around.

Comment

Great animals, pictures, and write up as usual. Congrats to all.

Comment

Yes sir

Comment

Working...
          X