Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chair Recommendations For Pop Up Blinds

Guys,

What in your experience has been the best chairs (Comfort & Quietness) to use for Pop Up Blinds? I am wanting to hear your opinions before I make my decision on what to buy.

Thanks

I have one of these made by muddy and really like it. I also bought a similar one at dicks and it is also great. I am a big guy and they are super comfortable.

Comment

Office chairs... preferably Ones that recline

Comment

The black folding chairs at SAMs is what I have been using for years. They are called something lite or something like that. They are light weight , flexible and Comfortable Check them out you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
          I have one of these made by muddy and really like it. I also bought a similar one at dicks and it is also great. I am a big guy and they are super comfortable.

https://www.amazon.com/Muddy-MGS400-.../dp/B00WOLOPVS
          Is it quiet though? I am looking for one that is comfortable, light and silent as a popcorn fart. I saw the one posted in the ATC thread that Midway has on sale. Not interested in spending $175 just for a few days on a drawn hunt.

Comment

I have this one and works well.

Comment

This is the chair i have in every bow blind. Very quiet,smooth and not hot.

Comment

Quiet and comfy but not light. I wouldn’t want to carry it every hunt. I leave mine in the pop up all season and have one that’s a few years old and still great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X