• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'll update that in a few minutes...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

Nice win

Comment

Still thinking about that throw. That is what every outfielder dreams about. Marisnick was probably walking on clouds last night.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
              Not afraid of the beard
              Should be

Comment

Heck of a throw

Comment

Man Giles stuff doesnt look as sharp..His FB looks good but his slider isn't as crisp and sharp breaking as it once was. He and Gregerson gotta figure it out.

3-1 lead should be an automatic Save 99% of the time with an elite closer. He shoulda blown that one

Comment

A win is a win!

Comment

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Man Giles stuff doesnt look as sharp..His FB looks good but his slider isn't as crisp and sharp breaking as it once was. He and Gregerson gotta figure it out.

3-1 lead should be an automatic Save 99% of the time with an elite closer. He shoulda blown that one

Man I thought he was pretty dialed in. He was painting it 99 on the corner consistently. Ellersby literally flicked his wrist and pushed it down the 3rd base line. The walk before that he went 3-2 and the last dink in the hole just found its way through. Wasn't hard hit. Similar to the angels the other night, lots of seeing eye hits and dinks falling in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                        Man I thought he was pretty dialed in. He was painting it 99 on the corner consistently. Ellersby literally flicked his wrist and pushed it down the 3rd base line. The walk before that he went 3-2 and the last dink in the hole just found its way through. Wasn't hard hit. Similar to the angels the other night, lots of seeing eye hits and dinks falling in

Agreed. The first two sliders to Elsbury to go 0-2 were absolutely filthy.

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
                          Agreed. The first two sliders to Elsbury to go 0-2 were absolutely filthy.

Yea I agree. He didn't have a chance on them, hindsight he should have burried another one underneath his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

He was sharper tonight no doubt.... I will agree with that. 99 was filthy

But that slider has been come and go... ERA tells the tale

Comment

Comment

Nice pic!

Comment

Working...
                                X