What are they worth? 6.8 spc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are they worth? 6.8 spc

I'm not seasoned at all when it comes to ARs. I've never had much interest till about 2 months ago. In that time I have gathered some knowledge but more importantly, the more I learn, the less I know. And want to see what these 2 are worth to some guys that know more. Please don't let the Florida event sway your answer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1500.00-1800.00

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      1500.00-1800.00
      1500 for 1
      1800 for the other
      Or together? I'm assuming together. Maybe I should have specified separate please

Comment

Daniel Defense 1500.00-1700.00
        POF 1700.00-1800.00

Comment

Wow. They are both half that price.

Comment

I'd grab that POF. Where is this pawn shop? I have a Daniel Defense 6.8spcii and like it.

Comment

They are used I guess. The POF isn’t all original either

Comment

Both used. I just don't know enough to go off of. What would make you buy one over the other?

Last edited by BW96; 02-21-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Daniel defense is solid, I have one in .223 and it’s crazy accurate with anything I feed it and it’s all military grade, built to last.
                  I’m honestly not familiar with pof but I’ll vouch for dd all day long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I think I'm going to get the DD. Doesn't look quite as "used" unless someone can change my mind!

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
                      I think I'm going to get the DD. Doesn't look quite as "used" unless someone can change my mind!

Don’t think anyone will try, that’s a dang good gun

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post

The pof has some quality parts on it. what barrels do they have? if they say ARP (arperformance) they should be super accurate. it also looks like it has a drop in trigger where the DD looks mil-spec. Those lantac upper receivers are not cheap. The paint looks like krylon def not cerakote. some paint remover should take it back to black. pm me where and how much if you don't get the pof.

Comment

Originally posted by simsknives View Post
                          The pof has some quality parts on it. what barrels do they have? if they say ARP (arperformance) they should be super accurate. it also looks like it has a drop in trigger where the DD looks mil-spec. Those lantac upper receivers are not cheap. The paint looks like krylon def not cerakote. some paint remover should take it back to black. pm me where and how much if you don't get the pof.
                          When I decide for sure, I will pm you. I sure wish I could shoot them both.

Comment

Originally posted by simsknives View Post
                            Where would you find this on the barrel?

Comment

One more bump for any last recommendations or advice.

Comment

Working...
                              X