X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longfellow is a day hunt . Drive around in a buggy, gun hunt $800
    Fair price , but still looking

Comment

Colorado over the counter is $650 for either sex and around $350 for cow only. Early season is the best time

Comment

Sent you a pm

Comment

Originally posted by camfield View Post
          Colorado over the counter is $650 for either sex and around $350 for cow only. Early season is the best time
          This, and there are a lot of places to go and DIY, I can show you a spot I use to go to when I lived there in the 80's. drive right in set up camp and hunt. might have to hike some but sometimes we had elk go right through camp. also had a friend a few years ago hunt around Gunnison (I think) and paid a guy $300 per person round trip to pack there stuff back 8 miles on horses. They would hunt on foot on the way to camp, then the guy after a week would come back in and pick there stuff up and take it back to the truck and they would hunt as they walk back to the truck. not sure if he still has the guy's number but I can check.

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
            I emailed Longfellow
            I' ve seen land owner tags on Craigslist new mexico for around 500.
            Surely there are some cow hunts at reasonable prices in areas were #s need to be reduced
            I personally know the guide for LF. He is a deputy there in FS. If you are interested PM and I will give you his cell. Last time I spoke with him he sounded like he might be booked.

LF charges 800 per cow. It is a one day hunt with a sack lunch. No lodging etc. I am not sure if he allows bow hunting though. 100 percent success and hunting is from a buggy. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
              Longfellow is a day hunt . Drive around in a buggy, gun hunt $800
              Fair price , but still looking
              Ok sorry I missed that. Good luck in your find.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                Ok sorry I missed that. Good luck in your find.
                I was pleased to hear about this as well. Sounds perfect for my Dad.

Comment

Working...
                X