Plasti-dip emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plasti-dip emblems

I have never liked the fender emblems on my super duty and.thought i would do something about it today. Started off with removing and cleaning the parts i wanted to spray. after spraying the red parts back and putting everything back, it turned out pretty nice looking, way better than the red original color.
    Attached Files

Looks great!

Comment

I have been seeing some others like this and really like the look

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtechlady View Post
        I have been seeing some others like this and really like the look
        Yea it really looks alot better on the truck. My last pic was pretty bad.

Comment

The inside of the grate was red?

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
            The inside of the grate was red?
            Yes, more like maroon. It didnt match the truck at all.

Comment

A better pic.
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks really nice. I camo dipped mine and changed the vent to black with spraypaint.

How did you mask off the lettering so neatly? I want to color my letters back in.

Comment

Originally posted by PSD Ryan View Post
                  Looks really nice. I camo dipped mine and changed the vent to black with spraypaint.

How did you mask off the lettering so neatly? I want to color my letters back in.

I used blue tape to mask as much as i could then used fusion plastic paint for the letters. Once it was almost dry i scraped off the extra paint with a razor blade then gently wiped over it with laquer thinner on a rag. I really like the camo dip on yours.

Comment

Originally posted by PSD Ryan View Post

You need the color on the letters. Will make a lot of difference.

Where's the bumper pics?

Comment

Working...
                    X