Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 gr. MX-3. My Muzzys and field points fly identically

Comment

Just purchased a 6 pack of the 100gr 3 blades and after shooting them no adjustments were needed. Can't wait to stick something.

Comment

MX4 100 gr sharp affordable and deadly check my fallow buck pic ran 30 yds and fell over quartering to went in front of shoulder and came out behind other shoulder incredible blood trail

Comment

I shoot the 4 blade 115. They are getting hard to find. They shoot great for me. Im shooting them 325 fps too.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter2009 View Post
            ^^^THIS^^^

I've shot the Muzzy 100g MX-3's for the last 3 or 4 years....never had any issues unless my bow wasn't tuned. Prior to that, I shot the original 3-blade 100g Muzzy's.

same here I never had a problem

Comment

I've always shot the 3 blade 125gr. Made shots out to 40 yards and have never had any issues.

Comment

All of em if the machine is tuned. I shot the 145 for along time. No issues.

Comment

i have the 3 and 4 blade 100gr. both in my quiver...they fly the same at 30-35yds...dont shoot any farther than that... no wobble, swirling, fishtailing....nothing.....and they flat out kill!!!!......95% is bow tuning, the rest is form....or it could be vice versa...

Comment

Working...
                  X