Bowtech assassin noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
    Im gonna try a before and after installing the octane and bowjaxs, recording with my phone at the target to attempt to hear what it sounds like from the other end of the bow lol...........should be interesting due to the fact that i've never heard my bow from the business end!
    Well ya won't hear too much.. It is cool to try out though. I'll try to post my video

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Where's those before and after vid's fellas?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
        Where's those before and after vid's fellas?!?!
        Man I've been so busy with school and work I haven't even had a chance to mess with mine or even shoot! I'll get it this weekend though. I miss my assassin.. Lol

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

I took a couple short video's shooting at 20yds with my iphone sitting abt a foot from the target but I could not hear a difference in the before/after sound on the phone. I will say that after I swapped out my stab, filled my string stop full of earplugs, installed the bowjax's and set my stringstop correctly that my bow is quieter.........didn't make a huge difference but it did make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
            Man I've been so busy with school and work I haven't even had a chance to mess with mine or even shoot! I'll get it this weekend though. I miss my assassin.. Lol

"Aim small, miss small"
            Just ship it to me bud. I'll shoot it for ya!

Comment

Slackers!!! LOL

Comment

Just picked up a black Octane stab today, I'll try the ear plug trick too... Can't hurt

Comment

Working...
                X