X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****, I’ll eat anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Mountain Lion back strap is some of the best wild game I ever had...

I’ll second this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        ****, I’ll eat anything.
        Same here. Only thing I've ever had, I couldn't stand, was whale blubber.

Comment

I’ll try almost anything once

Comment

Casey shot a bobcat last weekend and there was discussion about eating it. I’m not sure. I guess I’d try it if somebody cooked it for me, but I don’t think I’d cook it for myself. Nice work Big John!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Fry it up just like chicken. Tastes good. Don't knock it till you try it

Comment

Thank y'all it is good first I had ever had I will cook them from now on. The coyote I'm scared to try but if I got enough subs and requests I guess I would try it

Comment

Originally posted by bowd up View Post
                  Thank y'all it is good first I had ever had I will cook them from now on. The coyote I'm scared to try but if I got enough subs and requests I guess I would try it
                  The Koreans and Chinese love dog meat...
                  I will sub just to watch you eat it.

Comment

I skinned one out once and one of my workers wanted to try the meat. I boned it out, marinated, cooked on the pit. Wasn't bad!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      It's all good. We ate a coyote I killed this yr, and it was awesome. My girl went into vegetarianism mode, but agreed to cook and eat anything I kill. Armadillo is another good one. Lotta people wearing man buns these days though, so it's not anything most people are interested in hearing, they just bump gums about how gross it seems.
                      I wouldn't criticize any meat choices, but you might skip armadillo going forward due to being a known carrier of leprosy.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                        I wouldn't criticize any meat choices, but you might skip armadillo going forward due to being a known carrier of leprosy.
                        Everything carries something, that's why we cook it .
                        I've read up on it, and basically everything would have to go wrong, and you be seriously unlucky, to catch Leprosy. Much like getting bit by a snake. I'm not staying out of the woods because I'm worried about a snake bite.
                        Also, just about everyone is immune to Leprosy, it's not like Rabies, for which nobody has an immunity.

Comment

When we catch a coyote I will look at the meat for sure

Comment

I almost got knifed by some Mexican ranch hands back when I hunted Old Mexico for skinning a bobcat, that a lawyer had shot, and throwing his carcass in the gut bucket.. Oh they didn't like that.. They cussed me in Spanish and jerked him out that gut bucket and hauled him to their house.. I went over there later that night while they were frying it and it smelled and looked delicious but I didn't eat it.... They preferred to eat Bobcat over deer meat.. I have ate Mountain lion and it was OK..

Comment

I think it's awesome you did,but it ain't for me..I fried the balls off of a turkey once.Tasted just like catfish,but I ain't eatin' cat meat![emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X