This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Bama has backed in twice in 4 years, obvious bias in the committee for bama. They simply don't have the resume this year. their biggest win came against a 6 loss Florida St team...
    They squeaked by Texas A&M, won on the last play of the game against Miss St, CRUSHED MERCER ( LOL ) and lost to Auburn by 2 TDs....

Ohio St beat #2 PSU--#4 undefeated Wisconsin, #9 Michigan,

The bad loss to Iowa hurt them, but this committee BS will look for any reason to put Bama in.
    I hope Clemson crushes them
    OSU would get crushed by bama.

Comment

That's what they said about them before as well. Ask Miami and Bama how that worked out.

Wasn't Clemson supposed to bow to their greatness last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        That's what they said about them before as well. Ask Miami and Bama how that worked out.

Wasn't Clemson supposed to bow to their greatness last year?
        No.

Comment

Remember when they were comparing USC to the greatest armies of the world instead of their opponent?

Nothing is certain.

Comment

Don’t be surprised when it is Ga vs Bama for the crystal ball.
            Ga d line and running game should take care of O U.

Saban will have to figure out a new game plan with all the injuies and loss of his def coord.
            But, his us against the world may be enough to do it in a squeaker.

Comment

Sounds great to me. LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Don’t be surprised when it is Ga vs Bama for the crystal ball.
                Ga d line and running game should take care of O U.

Saban will have to figure out a new game plan with all the injuies and loss of his def coord.
                But, his us against the world may be enough to do it in a squeaker.

I'm down with it. Not sold it will happen, but I think it would be a great game. I'm not sure the Bama QB has enough to get by Clemson at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The perfect scenario for this thread would be Clemson over OU but I am down with getting them out quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    The perfect scenario for this thread would be Clemson over OU but I am down with getting them out quickly.
                    If OU figures out a way to heat UGA, Clemson is going to remind Baker who his daddy is...

Saban sure is scary with having a month to get ready for this game(which that much time between games is ridiculous), but I don't think he's going to get it done.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

IMO it will be Clemson vs Georgia for the title.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        That is true, but they also didn't play as many games. I don't know what the answer is.....
                        The answer is don't lose twice, and don't lose to a bad team. The simpler answer is not to ***** about a fight in which you have no dog...

Comment

First. The Saints know that father time is catching up fast to Brees. I don’t think they will take the chance on him dropping to the second. S P has done ok with a short QB the last few years.
                          Well I hate to hear that because I think SP is a great coach and a great evaluator of talent, and I really want to see BM fail.

Comment

last time they met

OSU would get crushed by bama.

nuff said
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              The answer is don't lose twice, and don't lose to a bad team. The simpler answer is not to ***** about a fight in which you have no dog...
                              My point was a little more that there is no standard metric or rhyme or reason as to how teams get nominated to participate in the playoff. Right, wrong, or indifferent....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                My point was a little more that there is no standard metric or rhyme or reason as to how teams get nominated to participate in the playoff. Right, wrong, or indifferent....
                                Colin Cowherd is a blow hard but he was right when he explained how Saban has been manipulating the schedule for years, at least 7 years and how he refuses to play home/home series. He wont go on the road and play a quality opponent, ( always at a neutral site)...bama always has a bye week before they play LSU...and always schedules Mercer, Chattanooga, or The Citadel before they play Auburn.....
                                And the media refuses to call him out on it.
                                Simply said, Bama did not have a season worthy of a playoff spot, 3 of their last 4 games were shaky...and they got rolled in the last game

Comment

Working...
                                X