No announcement yet.

*New Texas Record!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a freak. If my math is right that's the first one to go over 300?

Comment

Hoss of a buck and a kill of a lifetime.

Comment

Awesome deer

Just wanted to ask a question. To get started 95 percent of the deer I own and that I am involved with are behind a high fence so I am not a hater. One question. Is that deer from what you caught behind the fence in the beginning. In other words it looks like you are saying there are no introduced deer to that ranch? Awesome deer. Very jealous. Thanks

Comment

*New Texas Record!*

I thought Encinal's dad took a buck that scored 311 a few years ago. It was a native pasture deer as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

looks like on the website there are introduced genetics. no problem. I've got introduced genetics on one place and love what we produce. But your way off from any type of record without a tag in its ear. Again awesome buck.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              I thought Encinal's dad took a buck that scored 311 a few years ago. It was a native pasture deer as well.

it was 311 gross, I don't think it netted over 300

lots of inches in the brow tines on this deer.

Comment

Holy crap!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

TBGA has him scoring 292 1/8". That must be net since I remember him scoring over 300" in some of the deer contests.

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

*New Texas Record!*

I'm curious as well, you mentioned pasture born non tagged, im assuming the genetics were there, just not conceived in one of the breeder pens? Beautiful buck! Very jealous!

Comment

Interested as well.

Comment

Pretty incredible buck. 40 inch spread!

Comment

Full body mount that big Buck and sell it to some Yankee for a bazillion $. And then the Yankee can tell everyone in New York City how he stalked that deer for 9 days over the most brutal terrain in Texas and finally had a 73.5 yard shot at big boy at which time he took the shot standing on an 12 foot rattle snake with bear feet. The arrow hit the deer and the deer collapsed as a result of perfect shot placement of the arrow in 30 mile per hour winds in a driving rain storm.

Well maybe not exactly like the aforementioned but a little more Great Hunterish.
                            Just Sayin.
                            Last edited by Dandy; 10-07-2016, 08:52 PM.

Comment

record vote

Originally posted by Dandy View Post
                              Full body mount that big Buck and sell it to some Yankee for a bazillion $. And then the Yankee can tell everyone in New York City how he stalked that deer for 9 days over the most brutal terrain in Texas and finally had a 73.5 yard shot at big boy at which time he took the shot standing on an 12 foot rattle snake with bear feet. The arrow hit the deer and the deer collapsed as a result of perfect shot placement of the arrow in 30 mile per hour winds in a driving rain storm.

Well maybe not exactly like the aforementioned but a little more Great Hunterish.
                              Just Sayin.
                              Trying to figure out which record book this place goes by. Man I've got all kind of records.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                                You probably don't need to worry about it.
                                Winner!!! Flint,,,quit hating bro

Comment

Working...
                                X