No announcement yet.

assassin vs carbon knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im considering selling mine if you decide on the knight. It has a Spot Hogg, not the sight pictured.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
      Im considering selling mine if you decide on the knight. It has a Spot Hogg, not the sight pictured.
      What's the reason for selling?

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
        Be patient on your choice. Wait for the new bows/packages that will be released soon. You may kick yourself if you buy now. Just gotta trust me on this
        Can't give me anymore details? I'm set on a bowtech if this makes it easier

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          Both are great bows. Knight has different cams and of course lighter. Both shoot great.shoot em and decide
          x2

Comment

Originally posted by StringStalker View Post
            What's the reason for selling?
            Im a new bow aholic I buy and sell bows all the time. This one is a real killer as you can see in my thread from last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by StringStalker View Post
              Can't give me anymore details? I'm set on a bowtech if this makes it easier
              I talking about bowtech as well. If you give it some time, you may save some money.

Comment

Thank you for the heads up

Comment

I've got an assassin, and it shoots awesome. The only difference I've noticed is price and weight. The carbon knight is lighter but the assassin isn't heavy enough to make me wanna buy the knight.

Comment

About a year ago my buddy was looking into dropping money on a good bow and we shot everything he could get his hands on from Diamonds, Hoyt's, Quest and Bowtech. Quest surprisingly makes an awesome bow, however after shooting the Assassin for a while and I both agreed that it was the best fit for him at the time.

It has a great back wall, dead in hand and fast! I think most people are tempted to buy the "newest" technology when it comes to bows, but there are just a few that are going to last a long time!

Comment

I've even been eyeing the destroyer 350. They all look great just gotta figure what is best fit for me. Which I have no clue. May have to shoot them

Comment

The D 350 is no longer available new, might find a used one.

Comment

Well shoot. Honestly lookin for a new one. It would be my first brand new bow. Back to the drawing board

Comment

Be patient on your choice. Wait for the new bows/packages that will be released soon. You may kick yourself if you buy now. Just gotta trust me on this
                            I talking about bowtech as well. If you give it some time, you may save some money.
                            This I like.

Comment

assasin

Comment

Love my assassin

Comment

Working...
                                X