Perdenales Falls Annex ??'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perdenales Falls Annex ??'s

I leave on Thursday for the Perdenales Falls Annex bow hunt. Have any of you ever hunted the Annex? Any last minute tips? Feed of choice? Any help is appreciated.

Has nobody hunted there? I know it is a limited draw but i figured someone from around the area might have a clue.

Comment

My least isn't to far from there as a crow flies, you should expect to see plenty of deer and possibly a few upper 120's and maybe 130's class bucks. Could see hogs as well

Comment

Oh and just hand corn and I always mix a bottle of vanilla extract in a spray bottle with water and the deer will be sure to come.
        All I do s hand corn my place. Went out Friday afternoon for the first time, vanilla mix and corn and the deer were eating it in 2 hours

Comment

Oh and just hand corn and I always mix a bottle of vanilla extract in a spray bottle with water and the deer will be sure to come.
          All I do s hand corn my place. Went out Friday afternoon for the first time, vanilla mix and corn and the deer were eating it in 2 hours

Comment

i put in for this same hunt! glad to see a tbh'er got drawn!
            arent there supposed to be exotics out there also?
            good luck and let us know how it goes!

Comment

Working...
            X