Dallas cowboys 2013 draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas cowboys 2013 draft

Looking forward to see how the draft plays out.. Hoping we address our OL!!!

O-Line, D-Line, DB's and maybe a running back that can stay healthy, run for 1200 yards and 12 TD's a season.

Comment

OL for sure, we have GOT to have more protection this year!!

Comment

I'm the Jones will find a way to screw it up!

Comment

I just wish there was a decent owner we could pick up in the first round...

Comment

Offensive lineman don't make headlines so that's not gonna happen with Jerry. He only wants the thugs and outlaws that will keep the cowboys relevant in the headlines.

Comment

They have already lost. They resigned Romo.

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                O-Line, D-Line, DB's and maybe a running back that can stay healthy, run for 1200 yards and 12 TD's a season.
                They have that guy already, if they fix the o-line.

I'll say it again, I want over 900 lbs of human with the 1st 3 picks.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                  Offensive lineman don't make headlines so that's not gonna happen with Jerry. He only wants the thugs and outlaws that will keep the cowboys relevant in the headlines.
                  You'd think WINNING would get you in the headlines

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    They have that guy already, if they fix the o-line.

I'll say it again, I want over 900 lbs of human with the 1st 3 picks.
                    I agree! Murray and Romo will only be as good as their protection!

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                      Unfortunately cowboy fans, me included, keep buying their sh@t and going to games thus making Jerry money despite the weak efforts the team continues to put out on the playing field... Not trying to defend Jerry as I don't like him plus he can defend himself quite well, but we the fans have as much blame to share as him or more!!! Mis dos centavos!!!! Ariva Los Cowboys!!!

Comment

who cares bout football?? turning it into a sissy sport

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Since Jerra knows how to screw up a wet dream, I doubt they pick up even 1 OL with the first 3 picks.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRacks7 View Post
                            who cares bout football?? turning it into a sissy sport

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android
                            Professional Football is the most popular sport in America, so I'd say quite a few people care haha
                            Last edited by Colton; 04-24-2013, 09:35 AM.

Comment

no way they pick up anything they need in the first few picks, completley goes against the way their GM thinks

Comment

Working...
                              X