Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brewer is a nice player. I still give the nod to Grier, mainly due to arm strength. Rhule is doing a heck of a job!

Hopefully Sam makes it back and gets completely healthy. Does he have a timetable?

Comment

Still can't believe the longhorns control their destiny with 6 straight wins. This weekend they are a lock to not screw it up.

Maybe there is something to this Tom Herman guy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Matthew-McConaughey-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	24556315
      Last edited by Legdog; 10-15-2018, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Brewer is a nice player. I still give the nod to Grier, mainly due to arm strength. Rhule is doing a heck of a job!

Hopefully Sam makes it back and gets completely healthy. Does he have a timetable?
        I was surprised how much more physical BU seemed over other teams played so far. They were scrappy and on edge. I suppose this is the Rhule effect.

Brewer is **** accurate and played well when he wasn't bull rushed.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

Grier has the experience as well. Every week when the position grades come up, Brewer is at the top of the charts. WVU has Baylor, Texas, TCU, OSU, and OU left.

Sam should be throwing at the end of the week. Good news is he was at ACL yesterday up on the stage with no brace on and looked fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            Still can't believe the longhorns control their destiny with 6 straight wins. This weekend they are a lock to not screw it up.
            Not so fast my friend. The bye week has tripped up a lot of teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
              Hello BYE week. Let's hope our QB heals up nicely for Oklahoma Lite.
              He was living it up at ACL on stage wearing the Hager #60 jersey that honored Nobis... The Right arm didn't seem to be bothering him much as he saluted the crowed.
              Last edited by Chad C; 10-15-2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Not so fast my friend. The bye week has tripped up a lot of teams.
                Must win the BYE week! Gotta go 1-0 every week from here out!

Comment

the terps continue to look more and more like a quality loss. those guys can play!

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                    the terps continue to look more and more like a quality loss. those guys can play!

Maybe a 6 to 7 win team. They do leave a bad tate in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      See y’all next week..... 48° and light rain, I got better things to do on a bye week!!
                      Same here, my Aggie Bride saw that we might have some sunshine on the coast last Saturday afternoon, wanted to go hunt sandollars instead of watching her Ags, I happily obliged. She woke up this morning saying she's ready to sit around a fire this weekend and see if we can't draw some blood, works for me but will find some time to watch a little cfb.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Going to be a quiet week around here!

Bye week for the Ags also, hopefully get healed up and ready for Miss St next week. Going to suck not having Wilson for the 1st half, was watching on my phone so didn’t get the best look but seems like he was trying to avoid it but of course he got flagged.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Maybe a 6 to 7 win team. They do leave a bad tate in your mouth.
                          a bowl team is pretty good for them. they deserve some respect. every week that they win, it improves texas sos. what is confusing in that?

i admit their old dominion loss looks bad but they are rebounding well.

Comment

a bowl team is pretty good for them. they deserve some respect. every week that they win, it improves texas sos. what is confusing in that?

i admit their old dominion loss looks bad but they are rebounding well.
                            I will be watching to see how they finish. They need to win vs Illinois and Indiana cause they have #19 Iowa, #24 Michigan State, #2 Ohio State, #18 Penn State to finish out.

If they can win 6-7 games, it will be a good for Texas.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 8

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              See y’all next week..... 48° and light rain, I got better things to do on a bye week!!

Y'all have a bye too? Always trying to copy us..[emoji13][emoji23][emoji23]

I love bye weeks coming off a win. Makes for some great heart and liver recovery times for me and healing for the players... Plus the wife doesn't have to hide in the other room during the Texas game this weekend..[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

4-2 with a program changing loss over Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                                X