Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Cowboys are Americas and a Texan team.....and they were doing something when you were a wee lad..

You are good..
    That's a Cowboy Myth. I travel all over the country and will say that the majority of the out of the local area fans are not Cowboy fans.

Packer fans are not fair weather or bandwagon fans, we are fans for life.

GO PACK GO

Comment

Originally posted by wsteffen View Post
      That's a Cowboy Myth. I travel all over the country and will say that the majority of the out of the local area fans are not Cowboy fans.

GO PACK GO
      I'd say you are way off. Their net worth would agree with me.

Comment

Nfl playoffs

GO PACK GO

Horse****...your green and gold glasses have you biased. I have friends in Wisconsin that say Packers fans are horrible about bandwagoning. Hell they were booing Rodgers earlier in the year. They aren't any different than any other fan base.

Comment

GO PACK GO
          Be sure to count Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
            Packers are pretty thin at DB. Unless they find a way to get pressure against the best OL in the NFL, they will have a hard time covering Beasley, Witten and Elliott with a Safety or LB.

That was my point. They're going to have to add help to their corners which is going to open up other areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

GO PACK GO
              National tv ratings would probably disagree. Of course they are probably biased on what makes money.

Comment

Dallas-Houston in the Super Bowl. My prediction.

μολν λαβ

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post

μολν λαβ

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    I disagree 100%. I think they will make the rookie QB beat them with his arm.
                    ditto

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                      ditto
                      See post #260

Didn't necessarily mean Z would have to ground and pound. Guess you fan boys need more details. Screens, dinks, dunks, boom long ball! What I was saying is it's gonna take pressure off the O line opening up options other than having to throw deep and rely on our receivers every other play. Their D will wear down in the 2nd half. That's when the **** hits the fan for the fair weather Packer fans

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                        ditto
                        I've yet to see Garrett give up on the run, or a team stop Zeke. Good luck to the Packers though. If they somehow make Dak throw the whole game, they could certainly win.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                          See post #260

Didn't necessarily mean Z would have to ground and pound. Guess you fan boys need more details. Screens, dinks, dunks, boom long ball! What I was saying is it's gonna take pressure off the O line opening up options other than having to throw deep and rely on our receivers every other play. Their D will wear down in the 2nd half. That's when the **** hits the fan for the fair weather Packer fans
                          Are you calling me a fan boy because I disagreed with you?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            Are you calling me a fan boy because I disagreed with you?
                            LOL! No it just flowed well to my keyboard

Comment

Nfl playoffs

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post

μολν λαβ

I'd donate my first and second born plus a testicle and a kidney for tickets to that game!

And yes, I'd be going nuts rooting on the Texans!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                                I'd donate my first and second born plus a testicle and a kidney for tickets to that game!

And yes, I'd be nuts for rooting on the Texans!

Fify

Comment

Working...
                                X