Big Oak Hunting Adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Oak Hunting Adventures

Formerly big oak bow hunting. Took my daughter on a youth hunt there. Animals were plentiful saw whitetail , axis, fallow, stag, auodad, and hogs. Im sure im missing a few. My daughter took a nice boar with 1 and 1/2 " cutters and an axis doe. The bunk house is nice and comfy. The blinds are roomy and comfy. Whitney is top notch and works hard to keep you happy. A big thumbs up from me and my daughter. Its a great place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
    Formerly big oak bow hunting. Took my daughter on a youth hunt there. Animals were plentiful saw whitetail , axis, fallow, stag, auodad, and hogs. Im sure im missing a few. My daughter took a nice boar with 1 and 1/2 " cutters and an axis doe. The bunk house is nice and comfy. The blinds are roomy and comfy. Whitney is top notch and works hard to keep you happy. A big thumbs up from me and my daughter. Its a great place.

Its in Avinger tx by lake of the pines.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post

Thank yall again!! was an amazing weekend!!

Comment

Look out; Whit's on TBH!

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
          Look out; Whit's on TBH!
          Funny! YES I AM. now i can see all the crap talking yall do about me

Comment

Working...
          X