No announcement yet.

Live from the Social Club (Price drop from $327,000 to $297,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you timed the rain perfectly!

Comment

SC is looking great!

Comment

I love this thread.....awesome place you have, Heath!

Comment

Looking great, Heath!

Comment

Awesome timing! Looks great!

Comment

You and Carla got it going on out there Heath. I see great experiences in yall's near future.

And those food pics just look down right awesome! Do you hire out as camp chef?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                And those food pics just look down right awesome! Do you hire out as camp chef?
                I have always said I am the perfect guy to invite to your place to hunt. I always bring plenty to eat and drink, I like to cook, typically have some good jokes and I am not really interested in killing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  I have always said I am the perfect guy to invite to your place to hunt. I always bring plenty to eat and drink, I like to cook, typically have some good jokes and I am not really interested in killing anything.
                  Well bring it on. Just leave that burnt orange crap at home. [emoji39]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Live from the Social Club

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    I have always said I am the perfect guy to invite to your place to hunt. I always bring plenty to eat and drink, I like to cook, typically have some good jokes and I am not really interested in killing anything. [emoji3]

I can vouch for this.

I also cleaned a Nilgai that he dropped in it's tracks too though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ain't gonna lie, I get more jealous every time I read updates on this thread, Heath absolutely beautiful place y'all are building...I sure hope Karla connects with a good buck this year

Comment

Live from the Social Club

Work brought me out here so I got to wake up to 60 degrees and a slight north wind in my face this morning.

I was able to check my oats for Army worms and so far, none to be seen. We planted the recommended 4”s cause they got a really heavy rain on them right after we got them in. They are starting to poke through.

The bad news is one of my feeders clogged up with the rain this week (it was throwing up to about 4-5 days ago). I just left it cause it’s a feeder I’m not hunting opening weekend (it’s my north wind bow spot) so I just left it not throwing. So the good news if they want corn they will have to visit my other feeder were we will be.

I also added and painted a pool ladder to help get over the fence in the NW corner so we can approach the bow stand with the wind.

Last edited by Heath; 09-26-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Great idea on the ladder! Plots are looking good! They will really fill in with some good sunshine on em!

Comment

Good luck to y’all this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                              Good luck to y’all this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Y’all too. Keep us in the loop this weekend.

Moser is close in case I need a celebration buddy.

Comment

Plots are looking great, good luck this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X