Deal Alert! For LEO, Fire and current/past military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Alert! For LEO, Fire and current/past military

Have ya'll heard of Experticity? It's similar to Govx but MUCH better in my opinion. Once you sign up you have access to some great brands and huge discounts. I've seen up to 65% off on some. Here's a list of just SOME of the brands that may interest folks here:

Uncle Mikes, Weaver, Hoppeā€™s, Vortex, First Lite, Sog Knives, Spyderco, Kershaw, Zeiss, Beretta, Camelbak, Rage, Steiner, FN, Smith, Butler Creek, Eley, Hevishot, RCBS, Savage, SIG, Stealth Cam, Eberlestock, Scentlok, Primos, Browning, Kestrel, Trijicon, Sport Dog, Zamberlan, Tru-fire, Muzzy, Block Targets, Final Approach, IQ Bowsights, Nockternal, Treager Grills, Camp Chef, Mountain House, Ariat, Reebok.

PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite. You will have to email them a copy of your work ID or dd-214 or other proof of service to gain access. I've been a member for 3 years and have scored some awesome deals. I set up my reloading room for a fraction of what it would have cost thanks to the RCBS deal.

****Please, let me send you an invite to sign up. They have a great referral program and give out visa gift cards quarterly for referrals so I'd really appreciate it.

Yes pretty awesome site. Used to be called promotive. I've bought quite a bit of stuff from there. Also, not sure of the new version after switching to experticity, but when it was promotive you could sign up for an account if you were a hunting guide or in some sort of outdoor industry as well.

Comment

I joined a while back and just recently logged in but can't see anything as far as items for sale... What needs to be done to see the stuff for sale??

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        I joined a while back and just recently logged in but can't see anything as far as items for sale... What needs to be done to see the stuff for sale??
        When I log in, each brand is listed and if you click on the brand it takes you to their offering of items.

Their customer service is great so you may try emailing them directly to see if they can help. Maybe something is messed up with your account.

Comment

Forgot to add, EMT/Paramedics are in on this too.

Comment

I use provengo.com. They had much better pricing for costa glasses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by WrecklessRanch View Post
              Forgot to add, EMT/Paramedics are in on this too.
              Nurses?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by switchbackxt View Post
                  Pm sent

Comment

PM sent. Thank you.

Comment

Great resource. I've used them several times for some excellent deals.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                        Nurses?
                        Not sure about nurses but possibly. PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite and you can check to see if you qualify.

Comment

It's a great deal, I've used it several times.

Comment

PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM on the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X