No announcement yet.

6th annual W.O.R.P. TOUR IN P.O.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russ. I've fished and the birds have made it down.

Comment

Who do I pay? I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
        Who do I pay? I'm in.

PM Tiny he'll square you away, you needing a ride again this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
          Anyone go opening of the split? Been in the deer woods myself
          Yepper. Me and Sid took the airboat down and stayed at the barndo. Lots of birds and quite a few hunters. Around Fish Pond and Mule Slough there were a lot of birds. We killed a few up in Pringle Lake right before the split. Just talked to Ross an hour ago and he's seeing a lot of birds as well.

Comment

I'm in. Have a place that can sleep a couple extra but it's down near Charlie's near seadrift. Might be easier to stay in POC. We going to carpool Jarrett? I will probably head down Thursday. I will send Tiny a PM

Comment

I will probably need a ride in someone's boat too. Have a ton of decoys down there.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                I'm in. Have a place that can sleep a couple extra but it's down near Charlie's near seadrift. Might be easier to stay in POC. We going to carpool Jarrett? I will probably head down Thursday. I will send Tiny a PM

When you contact Tiny make sure you confirm what your doing about a place to stay in addition to needing a ride. I personally like staying in POC close to where we put in.

Comment

PM Tiny he'll square you away, you needing a ride again this year?

I’m thinking about bringing mine down this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post

I’ll text you

Comment

Lord with this many folks committing I might find a portable burner and bring the discada and breakfast too the shoreline

Comment

Lord with this many folks committing I might find a portable burner and bring the discada and breakfast too the shoreline

Sounds like a plan to me!!!

Comment

I’ve got a Coleman I can bring

Comment

As a WORP greenhorn, what's the story on decoys? I have some pins, teal, mallards and coots. I have feeling that mallards won't be worth the effort. I also have a decoy sled.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                              As a WORP greenhorn, what's the story on decoys? I have some pins, teal, mallards and coots. I have feeling that mallards won't be worth the effort. I also have a decoy sled.

Decoys are welcome. I know my boat will have plenty of Lifetime Decoys Teas rugged decoys onboard.

Mallards are making their way down to the coast this year and could be a filler- especially the hens. (But tread lightly on the calls)

The sled may land you a spot in Tiny’s boat. They are a great tool, I now have 2 and Russ got one after seeing how they make things easier last year!

Worst case, the extras don’t get wet so bring what you think can help!

Comment

I'd leave the teal, coots and mallard drakes. Less is more this late in POC

Comment

Working...
                                X