X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I are both in too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here we go again. Notified as drawn for a stand, email said only two stands remaining, log on to see lottery ticket withdrawn. Anyone else?

Comment

Mine says same stuff, needless to say I'm a little furious.

Comment

Originally posted by msims6288 View Post
          Here we go again. Notified as drawn for a stand, email said only two stands remaining, log on to see lottery ticket withdrawn. Anyone else?
          Same for my wife. I didnt get picked though

Comment

I didn't get picked. Sucks they're having the same issues.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just called a buddy and he got the email that says he won also and when he logs in says ticket withdrawn also.

Comment

OK, just talked to Camp Bullis. If you got an email stating you won, then in fact you were drawn and won. The server crashed due to volume and now were on stand by till we get an email stating you can choose your stand.

Comment

My wife got the same email and someone just called and they said they're having issues (of course) lol keep refreshing permits and it should update within 30 min. Mine says I'm a winner but no email

Comment

So if my lottery tab says status winner. Details your ticket is a winner. But no email I'm not a winner? Or is that more "bug fixes"

Comment

When I talked to the guy at Bullis. He told be that if you got a email stating you had won then you did in fact win. I got a follow up email a few minutes ago stating that I was a winner and there were issues with the permit system.

Comment

Guess I'll play the wait game like last year lol 5th draw was a charm

Comment

Sorry you all are having the same issues again. Hopefully they will get them all worked out. But this is the reason I stopped hunting Camp Bullis. Actually... it's the last reason in a long string of reasons, but nevertheless... I see they still don't have their act together. Good luck to you all. I hope they get this mess figured out soon, and that every one of you that were chosen has a great season.
                          All the best,
                          Glenn

Comment

Thats when I got drawn last yeah. Gun stands are the first to go, so Im sure there will be bow stands available for the next few draws.

Comment

Originally posted by MilMan View Post
                              Thats when I got drawn last yeah. Gun stands are the first to go, so Im sure there will be bow stands available for the next few draws.
                              That's what I'm hoping for!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah it is a shame that we are three years into this Isportsman system and it's still a train wreck.

Comment

Working...
                                X