TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Your other grandson has to work tonight, catch a few hours nap, then head that way. Not sure what time I will show up. Looking forward to it!
    I plan to fish until around noon,, lay under the A/C until about 4;00 and go back out

Comment

Fish or no fish, we that have to stay near home due to family obligations, will need pics. Lots of pics!

Comment

Got the rods loaded in the boat! Crappie poles on one side and bass rods on the other!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
          I plan to fish until around noon,, lay under the A/C until about 4;00 and go back out

I’ll be frolicking in the shallows in my speedo during the hottest part of the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
            I’ll be frolicking in the shallows in my speedo during the hottest part of the day

I see the headlines already! SASQUATCH spotted at Jackson Hill drinking beer eating beef jerky

Comment

So it looks to be a 50/50 shot I’m off Saturday!!! I’m praying and wife is packing will know for sure tomorrow sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                So it looks to be a 50/50 shot I’m off Saturday!!! I’m praying and wife is packing will know for sure tomorrow sometime.
                Sweet! Hope yall get to make it buddy!

Comment

Youngest is graduating high school tomorrow night

I will be down there after midnight I imagine but I will be ready to go Saturday morning

Comment

Just saw this pic from this guide on Rayburn today he goes out of Jackson Hill normally 150 he said.
                    Attached Files

Comment

What time are y’all planning on getting there tomorrow? I am pushed back till after noon or so to leave. That gets me there round 3..

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                        What time are y’all planning on getting there tomorrow? I am pushed back till after noon or so to leave. That gets me there round 3..
                        Should be there by 11 am or so and unload. Then gonna run to my lease about 25 min away to pick up a few things. Might have to pull a card or two while im there
                        Last edited by hogslayer78; 05-31-2018, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Packed and ready,, leaving about 8am in the morning. We are in the “Lonesome Dove Cabin” Will be in my black Express boat. Going to be hard to sleep tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Man I should come sounds like a good time

I waited for your call for a couple of weeks! Thought you were got busy killin' snowflakes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              I'm all over cooking! I'm expecting you to keep me stocked up with my 2 favorite beers!! Cold and yours!!!![emoji12]

I will give you a hand. And those are my favorite drinks as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                                We have the 5 gallon jug of peanut oil in Nederland if anybody can take it up with them.

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                                I can grab it and reimburse you. Sending you a pm.

Did y’all get hooked up? Need to know if I need to stop and pick up more oil.

Comment

Working...
                                X